• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

J Comedians - Name Some

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Christopher Hitchens, who is so J as to still refuse to concede that the war in Iraq was a bad idea, claims to have been one once. But, he obviously switched to a different day job...

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
For some reason, I feel like a lot of prop comics might be J.

Maybe its because I find most prop comics very un-funny.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
I would disagree on Larry David. He seems to expierence much Ti.

The show might be from an FJ perspective, he seems very P.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I would agree on Larry David, Lewis Black, and Steve Martin as J's. Louis C.K., perhaps?

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I fancy myself an amateur comedian. How tasteless do you think this one-liner I made today was?

I IM'ed my friend Kevin, and asked, "Do you think Michael Jackson's heart stopped because it got enough?"

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Jay Leno
Jeff Foxworthy
Richard Lewis
Dennis Miller