• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TV series True Blood

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
that was a great episode!

eric is the fuckin man!

and bill is just a little bitch!

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Even though I'm not a big fan of Twilight, this show seems like a total rip-off.

The TV series is based on a book series that was published before Twilight. The show clearly is piggybacking on the vampire phenomenon that owes itself mostly to the Twilight series, but the material itself isn't ripping off of Twilight.

Good episode last night, although I really hoped we'd see more of Godric. I loved his and Eric's relationship.

MBTI Type
INxJ
Bill and Sookie's father/daughter dynamic is boring me. Eric will be a nice change of pace. The actor that played Godric did a much better job than I imagined he would.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Bill and Sookie's father/daughter dynamic is boring me. Eric will be a nice change of pace. The actor that played Godric did a much better job than I imagined he would.

I agree about Bill and Sookie. I'm just tired of them. The dream scene between Sookie and Eric was super hott. I screen captured it.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
ok eric is HOT. i think i love him. my husband has an idea but it hasn't been said out in the open until just now.

SOOKIE is a whore. she looks like one and acts like one and has a whore mouth. put some clothes on you tacky bitch. make people use their imagination instead flaunting your goods like a cheap perfume wearing hooker. eric deserves a classier woman to hang on his arm and i nominate myself. ;)

for your viewing pleasure.

wDpnZza3NJMHu6bkEvACZw281462.jpg

oh yeah and bill is a pussy. MORE ERIC!

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Good episode last night, although I really hoped we'd see more of Godric. I loved his and Eric's relationship.

You just know there's some Eric/Godric slash fiction. I could probably write some myself.

ok eric is HOT. i think i love him. my husband has an idea but it hasn't been said out in the open until just now.

SOOKIE is a whore. she looks like one and acts like one and has a whore mouth. put some clothes on you tacky bitch. make people use their imagination instead flaunting your goods like a cheap perfume wearing hooker. eric deserves a classier woman to hang on his arm and i nominate myself. ;)

I hate Sookie.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I kinda drooled during the whole dream sequence. He's delicious.

hes all vulnerable and cute yet a total hardass. :drool: i want bill to go away. if stephen moyers and anna paquin getting married has a negative impact on that, then they need to find a new sookie while theyre at it.

Jen said:
for your viewing pleasure.

it's the smirk that kills me. it's like he's trying to say "do you think i look great? why do i even ask? of course you think i look great. i think i look great too. lets sexxx. borkborkbork."

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
i was disappointed. only three minutes of eric in the beginning.

bill is still a pussy. wonder who "the queen" is? wonder if bill will do her before he heads back to sookie who now has additional powers? Marianne is intrigued whatever it is.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
it's the smirk that kills me. it's like he's trying to say "do you think i look great? why do i even ask? of course you think i look great. i think i look great too. lets sexxx. borkborkbork."
:laugh: yes to all of that especially the borkborkbork part. ;P

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
That was a brilliant episode, I loved it. I fucking LOVE love LOVE this show. Jason was on form as rambo again. :rofl1:

I can't wait to see the queen, infact this show has become so good to me that I am really frustrated that I have to wait a whole week for more. :steam:

I don't get the dislike for sookie and bill though, I love them all. :wubbie:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Sophie-Anne Leclerq, the Vampire Queen of Louisiana

6009_121636193562_69144888562_2243892_6699245_n.jpg
< Can she stop Marianne? We shall see!

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I've just finished watching Season 1. I thought I'd like it. I wanted to like it. I tried to like it. I did not like it. I'm still not entirely sure why. It's a vampire series, after all. That's usually enough for me. I guess the characters are just too damn boring. Oddly the only one I had actually liked for most of S1 was Rene. Eric seems to have a bit of potential but he just didn't get enough dialogue or exposition to be sure. Bill genteel-boring; Sam AFC-boring; Sookie aptly-named; "tough-as-nails" Tara as tough as a leprous sponge left out in the sun; Jason idiotic-boring (and jeez how many friggin times do we need to see his 6-pack?); Lafayette probably the best of a bad bunch.

I hope the focus for the second season switches more to the vampire community. Every time S1 focuses on the human drama side of things (which is mostly) it fails. I can only hope that S1 is playing it safe so they can build up enough of a following to allow them to spread their wings and explore really interesting stuff in later seasons.

Edit: and I really don't get where the show is witty or funny. That wasn't my experience unless it went way over my head (which I doubt).