• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TV series True Blood

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Hhahahhaha :p He looks about five four on TV, ahhaa.

I'm still really shocked, hahahha :d

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Hhahahhaha :p He looks about five four on TV, ahhaa.

I'm still really shocked, hahahha :d

What? No he doesn't look 5'4. He towers over everyone that share scenes with him. If he looks 5'4 then the rest of the cast must look like a bunch of midgets.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
What? No he doesn't look 5'4. He towers over everyone that share scenes with him. If he looks 5'4 then the rest of the cast must look like a bunch of midgets.
hahaha, srsly! me thinks someone is gelus! :smile:

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I know he towers over the others, but I thought he was standing on a block or something. I think he just looked shorter because he looks like he has short limbs (although he probably doesn't) I mean, in the bath he looked tiny. (OKay, maybe 5'7, not 5'4)
Eric+in+the+bath.jpeg

He looks taller now that I know how tall he is...

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Season 3 officially on in June! I can't wait.
I don't know what it is about this show, but it instills so much excitement and anticipation in my group of friends.

I know he towers over the others, but I thought he was standing on a block or something. I think he just looked shorter because he looks like he has short limbs (although he probably doesn't) I mean, in the bath he looked tiny. (OKay, maybe 5'7, not 5'4)
Eric+in+the+bath.jpeg

He looks taller now that I know how tall he is...

Heh he's never looked extremely short, but in some scenes you can tell he is slouching or putting his head down to appear shorter than he is. There was one scene like that toward the end of season 2 and it looked ridiculous :p

tastes_like_purple

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
I've read all the books so far and after watching the show i think it leaves alot to be desired ¬_¬
The storyline is completely different
And WTF was up with Jasons V overdose resulting in a major boner that he had to get the blood drained out in the doctors?:laugh:
Absolutely ridiculous:laugh:

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I've read all the books so far and after watching the show i think it leaves alot to be desired ¬_¬
The storyline is completely different
And WTF was up with Jasons V overdose resulting in a major boner that he had to get the blood drained out in the doctors?:laugh:
Absolutely ridiculous:laugh:

I think you mean absolutely awesome. :laugh:

Star quality TV that was, along with the V sessions with that girl he was seeing, I LOL'ed. :smile:

F

figsfiggyfigs

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12xKVQdooPg&feature=player_embedded"]OMFGOMFGOMFG[/YOUTUBE]

I can't BELIEVE I'm missing this this summer :cry: