• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TV series True Blood

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
The series is starting to drop some momentum for me. I like it but not many series stay the same or get better as they go on, most tank. The Wire and Pretender are the only two I can think of that got better as they matured.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sg1 got better each season until season 8 that is. But I suppose you'd have to be in sci fi to like the series in the first place. :p

I agree that the last few episodes of True Blood aren't really that good. It started with a bang though, with the serial killer.

Now there's a few storylines I like, but also storylines that I feel like fast forwarding already. :)

Some storylines are also getting predictable. Sookie and Jason are gonna have some expected run ins soon. :p

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The title of the thread was driving me crazy so I fixed it.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wondered when someone would. The word for a single TV series in dutch is serie(With is far more logical anyway). I noticed it after posting. :p

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Theyre just so freakin boring. My last hope was that Lafayette would become a vampire and he and Eric would go around and do badass vampire things together, but to no avail.

This is sort of what I was hoping too. I knew as soon as they started talking about Godric that he was Eric's maker. I loved the flashback from the last episode. He was just a little boy.

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
The series is starting to drop some momentum for me. I like it but not many series stay the same or get better as they go on, most tank. The Wire and Pretender are the only two I can think of that got better as they matured.

wow, someone actually watched the pretender?

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah! Bring on contract renegotiation season, let's hope some of the actors get cocky! :party:

It was pointed out to me as I was watching the show last week that one of the reasons that things may be dragging on as they are is the fact that the show was actually extended for a season given how well-received season 1 was. We'll know when season 3 is geometrically better than the two seasons that came before it.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

RIP Omar.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pfft, none of it will matter come 2012 anyway.

Oh to have been a fly on the wall when that Mayan high priest looked over at the guy next to him some sunny day in 1697 and said "Yeah, may have overshot that whole date of the apocalypse thing..."

V

violaine

It was pointed out to me as I was watching the show last week that one of the reasons that things may be dragging on as they are is the fact that the show was actually extended for a season given how well-received season 1 was. We'll know when season 3 is geometrically better than the two seasons that came before it.

It does seem oddly cobbled together to me atm. I still really like the show though there is just something slightly off-kilter about the way a few of the female characters are written (i.e I find them really annoying. :) )

Oh to have been a fly on the wall when that Mayan high priest looked over at the guy next to him some sunny day in 1697 and said "Yeah, may have overshot that whole date of the apocalypse thing..."

Haha, yeah.