User Tag List

First 816171819 Last

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Sookie drives me freakin nuts!! Why is the whole show revolved around her!?
    Pam is so badass tho...Love her
    Sookie is the best type of protagonist for a series such as this. When the whole world around her is changing, when everyone around her is taking sides, when every influential to common man one encounters wants to rule the world, Sookie simply wants to survive and protect her loved ones around her. She has no agenda, she has no idealistic goals, she just wants to survive. In a world such as a True Blood reality I would imagine she is the one whom we could relate to the most.

She is infact a rare ESFJ character that Hollywood never seem to enjoy making. I really like her. But her scenes with with Bill and Eric are so fucking annoying. Bill try to vomit his ancient heart out which has repressed love for so long and that stupid Eric tries to seduce everyone around him which is rather disgusting!

Anew Leaf

True Blood Finale Chit-Chat!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

first of all! no riva just no. she makes my skin crawl!!

secondly!! omg!!that last scene!! and...how lame was the ferries scene??

edit: oh just read your spolier! and yeah some of the story lines are super lame this season.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I just tuned in after a 2 year hiatus and I was like wtf?? It really sucks now. Especially the souther baptist vampire politicians and cult shit. Really bad acting and story arcs/writing
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    I just tuned in after a 2 year hiatus and I was like wtf?? It really sucks now. Especially the souther baptist vampire politicians and cult shit. Really bad acting and story arcs/writing
    Yeah... I have to sadly concur, and I haven't even seen any of Season 5. (I've only ever watched the show once everything's on dvd...)

I actually just finished season 4, and the final episode was rather painful to watch and I don't even think I have much interest in buying season 5 when it comes out. It's just suddenly gone way downhill. I thought seasons 1 and 2 were very good, I was kind of 'meh' about season 3 but it was still entertaining, and even season 4 was ok/entertaining, but I don't know what the hell happened in the final couple of episodes especially (storylines)... it's almost embarrassing to watch. Boo!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Yeah... I have to sadly concur, and I haven't even seen any of Season 5. (I've only ever watched the show once everything's on dvd...)

I actually just finished season 4, and the final episode was rather painful to watch and I don't even think I have much interest in buying season 5 when it comes out. It's just suddenly gone way downhill. I thought seasons 1 and 2 were very good, I was kind of 'meh' about season 3 but it was still entertaining, and even season 4 was ok/entertaining, but I don't know what the hell happened in the final couple of episodes especially (storylines)... it's almost embarrassing to watch. Boo!
    Season one and two stuck much closer to the original story in the books; after that, there was a huge u-turn. I assume the divergence was to milk the sookie stackhouse series for as many supernatural related seasons as possible.