User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Results 131 to 140 of 184

  1. #131
    Senior Member Soar337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    457
    Posts
    387

    Default

    I know he towers over the others, but I thought he was standing on a block or something. I think he just looked shorter because he looks like he has short limbs (although he probably doesn't) I mean, in the bath he looked tiny. (OKay, maybe 5'7, not 5'4)

    He looks taller now that I know how tall he is...
    <3

  2. #132
    Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj
    Posts
    2,900

    Default

    Season 3 officially on in June! I can't wait.
    I don't know what it is about this show, but it instills so much excitement and anticipation in my group of friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soar337 View Post
    I know he towers over the others, but I thought he was standing on a block or something. I think he just looked shorter because he looks like he has short limbs (although he probably doesn't) I mean, in the bath he looked tiny. (OKay, maybe 5'7, not 5'4)

    He looks taller now that I know how tall he is...
    Heh he's never looked extremely short, but in some scenes you can tell he is slouching or putting his head down to appear shorter than he is. There was one scene like that toward the end of season 2 and it looked ridiculous :p
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man


    .:: DWTWD ::.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

    There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

  3. #133
    Senior Member tastes_like_purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    200

    Default

    I've read all the books so far and after watching the show i think it leaves alot to be desired _
    The storyline is completely different
    And WTF was up with Jasons V overdose resulting in a major boner that he had to get the blood drained out in the doctors?
    Absolutely ridiculous
    A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes,
    I screamed aloud, as it tore through them,
    and now it's left me blind...

  4. #134
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tastes_like_purple View Post
    And WTF was up with Jasons V overdose resulting in a major boner that he had to get the blood drained out in the doctors?
    Absolutely ridiculous
    Oh yeah, that was fun to watch. Ridiculous or not.

  5. #135
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tastes_like_purple View Post
    I've read all the books so far and after watching the show i think it leaves alot to be desired _
    The storyline is completely different
    And WTF was up with Jasons V overdose resulting in a major boner that he had to get the blood drained out in the doctors?
    Absolutely ridiculous

    I think you mean absolutely awesome.

    Star quality TV that was, along with the V sessions with that girl he was seeing, I LOL'ed.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

  6. #136
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    I think you mean absolutely awesome.

    Star quality TV that was, along with the V sessions with that girl he was seeing, I LOL'ed.
    That made me want to have V.

  7. #137
    Senior Member tastes_like_purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Oh yeah, that was fun to watch. Ridiculous or not.
    True
    especially watching it with my brother and just seeing his face all contorted with pain for poor Jace
    A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes,
    I screamed aloud, as it tore through them,
    and now it's left me blind...

  8. #138
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    That made me want to have V.
    Me too. I wanted to swim around naked too.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

  9. #139
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12xKVQdooPg&feature=player_embedded"]OMFGOMFGOMFG[/YOUTUBE]


    I can't BELIEVE I'm missing this this summer

  10. #140
    Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj
    Posts
    2,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    I can't BELIEVE I'm missing this this summer
    Why the hell are you missing it?!
    I also refuse to watch a preview to keep the element of surprise.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man


    .:: DWTWD ::.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

    There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Similar Threads

  1. Skins (TV) Series 3
    By dynamiteninja in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 03:15 AM
  2. True Blood
    By The Grey Badger in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 08:50 PM
  3. Sex, Love & Secrets (tv series)
    By TickTock in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 09:39 AM
  4. Lost in Space (TV series) characters
    By nightwatcher in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 04:43 AM
  5. Applying MBTI to the "Jericho" TV-series
    By Valiant in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 07:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO