• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nooo @ Indiana Jones 5!

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
Just like there were only two Terminator movies, there will always only be three Indy films to me.

George Lucas said:
"I haven't even told Steven or Harrison this," he said. "But I have an idea to make Shia [LeBeouf] the lead character next time and have Harrison [Ford] come back like Sean Connery did in the last movie. I can see it working out.

George Lucas On "Indiana Jones 5" And "Star Wars" Rejection

Ugh. I hope Shia LeBouf wins an Oscar so he finally disappears.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Just like there were only two Terminator movies,

No way, I consider terminator to be a 4 film thing because it's a continuing story that needed to be told. Plus I like them all. :smile:

there will always only be three Indy films to me.

This I agree with, the crystal skull was nowhere near on par with them. :yes:

George Lucas On "Indiana Jones 5" And "Star Wars" Rejection

Ugh. I hope Shia LeBouf wins an Oscar so he finally disappears.

Well I certainly won't be charging off to watch this one, the last one taught me a valuable lesson lol.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why another Indiana Jones movie? I'm still waiting for Howard the Duck 2.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Indiana Jones 4 was a disgrace.

Seriously, surviving a nuclear explosion inside a fridge.. Godawful movie. The Librarian is the new Indiana Jones in my opinion.

By the way, the new terminator movie is actually pretty good and quite interesting to the story of Terminator. I agree Terminator 3 was awful though.

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Why another Indiana Jones movie? I'm still waiting for Howard the Duck 2.

maybe done by this guy:
806134244.jpg

Also Indiana Jones 4 was awful, and I think I've learned my lesson from that.