User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INFP

I'm still too scared to watch the first NoES. Which is ridiculous, since I've pretty much watched every horror movie which has come out in the last 10 years, and mocked most of them. But NoES, The Howling, Fright Night and, bizarrely, Return of the Living Dead were all movies I considered the very summit of scariness as a kid, and I guess it's stuck.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I think it'd be better if they simply re-released some older movies. Like, to be able to watch the original Nightmare on Elm Street in the theater would rock.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I'm still too scared to watch the first NoES. Which is ridiculous, since I've pretty much watched every horror movie which has come out in the last 10 years, and mocked most of them. But NoES, The Howling, Fright Night and, bizarrely, Return of the Living Dead were all movies I considered the very summit of scariness as a kid, and I guess it's stuck.
    Are you afraid that you will still be scared of them, or are you afraid that you won't and thereby lose your childhood view of them?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I also think that Rob Zombie's version of Halloween is EXCELLENT. I was really pleasantly surprised. Most of my favorite horror movies were made before 1990, and I'd had some bad experiences with crappy remakes, but I really have to hand it Rob Zombie - he made an entirely new movie, like a prequel. I'm impressed. Apparently others were too as they voted it Best Remake at the Scream Awards in 2008.

I guess I need to keep an open mind, but most horror remakes are YE GODS terrible and cheezy. I'm honestly surprised this NoES trailer looks decent. Now whether or not that will translate into the actual movie is yet to be decided.