User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Why would I be upset? do I want to see it? no, I liked the original, but I don't think its worth getting emotional over, hollywood is going to do what hollywood is going to do, and I mean whatever, it doesn't affect me or the world around me that much, no one's going to die. (please no one going on a killing spree of(for?) people who make remakes, then I will be wrong). Anyways, like Jennifer said, a lot of movies have been remade in the past few years, its not like this is anything new. I would love to get excited about a movie coming out, but lately everything seems kinda of sucky actually.And if you're going to be like it['s going to screw up my childhood wahn whan wiahn, then don't see it if you don't watch it then it's like it doesn't exist.

(too bad the same can't be said about having a gun held to your head, ok that hasn't happened to me yet, but you never know)
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    infp

I'm not really bothered, and I'll probably watch it just out of curiousity. I loved the original, but I'm not sentimental about it.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Why would I be upset? do I want to see it? no, I liked the original, but I don't think its worth getting emotional over, hollywood is going to do what hollywood is going to do, and I mean whatever, it doesn't affect me or the world around me that much, no one's going to die. (please no one going on a killing spree of(for?) people who make remakes, then I will be wrong). Anyways, like Jennifer said, a lot of movies have been remade in the past few years, its not like this is anything new. I would love to get excited about a movie coming out, but lately everything seems kinda of sucky actually. And if you're going to be like it['s going to screw up my childhood wahn whan wiahn, then don't see it if you don't watch it then it's like it doesn't exist.

(too bad the same can't be said about having a gun held to your head, ok that hasn't happened to me yet, but you never know)
    No need to be a jerk. Everyone has their little things they're sentimental about.

All the remakes ARE kind of depressing. But there's a really easy way to stop it from happening. People need to stop going. All the recent horror remakes have been very profitable. There's always been a HUGE disconnect between what people say they want and what they actually buy/watch/read. Is Hollywood a profit-driven business that only occasionally tries to make great art? Yes, absolutely. Which means there is even less room for people to complain. If you prove you want to see it, they'll make it.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Wilson View Post

Awhile back I also heard (but never confirmed) a rumor of a remake of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.
    I would fucking kill them...Bill & Ted is sacred material!

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    No need to be a jerk. Everyone has their little things they're sentimental about.
    I wasn't being a jerk, I just don't see the point. it's not going to change anything, so why waste energy being upset?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP

I've actually been hearing good, good things about the Nightmare remake these past few days (from a supposed extra in one of the scenes). We shall see.
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I wasn't being a jerk, I just don't see the point. it's not going to change anything, so why waste energy being upset?
    It's how I feel. If you have something to contribute to the thread besides lectures on how you don't see the point of the OP, then by all means, share something germaine.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Wilson View Post
    I've actually been hearing good, good things about the Nightmare remake these past few days (from a supposed extra in one of the scenes). We shall see.
    There is a part of me that is curious, of course, it's just that most re-makes are terrible and it saddens me to see the name of quality film art (particularly the first and best NoES) forever associated with commercial garbage. Sure, I hope it won't be...but...

The only decent remake I've seen was My Bloody Valentine, and that's only because it was in 3D so that made it fun.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by FC3S View Post
    You jumped the gun on a rhetorical question. Get lost.
    Who the hell are you?

*Adds FC3S to personal list*