• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite videogame themes

Tengri

Not technically from the Link's Awakening soundtrack, just a mashup of iconic tracks. Still a nostalgic favorite

Lark

Well, I was searching the forum to see if a thread similar enough to the topic I wanted to discuss had been created and this is what I came up with here.

I was wondering, I remember back when I was young a number of supposedly controversial titles on the PS2 one was Seven Sins, another was Playboy Mansion, there was a Leisure Suit Larry on the PS2 but I usually associate that with PC gaming to be honest, I dont know if there were others but I do remember stranger titles for consoles sold on the earlier platforms as they were featured on a late night episode of Games Master in the UK.

I wondered if these sorts of games are still made or if they were just of their time.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

God, I started this thread almost 10 years ago.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

This one's my most favourite in the entire game.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

While a lot of Final fantasy games suck, if there is one thing they are good at is *music*. I've listen to this song more times than I can count, because I love piano and I love the sound of Latin.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Okay, so its not a game "theme" but it was a trailer and music video you can access on the game. Prince of Persia was one of my first games I ever really got into, and this song is actually what got me into music. As I didn't listen to music really before. So I always associate the game with Godsmack.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My favorite sound track is the disc that came with Chrono Cross.

**EDIT**
Then again, I don't think all of those are the right songs. I'll have to hunt down my CD (if it's still readable). It's been a while since I've listened to it, but some of those don't sound right lol.

Last edited:

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

This was the fucking best.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

This was the fucking best.

OH MY GOD

AHHHHHH!!!

So many memories of running around that Dam with that crappy pistol you start with, and those big boxy pixel enemies spamming their AK47s at me.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
OH MY GOD

AHHHHHH!!!

So many memories of running around that Dam with that crappy pistol you start with, and those big boxy pixel enemies spamming their AK47s at me.

Holy shit.

Do you remember this?

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx