User Tag List

First 3442434445 Last

Results 431 to 440 of 443

  1. #431
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
    Oh dear, are you all talking about FF9. That's my favourite Final Fantasy too... didn't get why FF7 was more popular (it's also a fav.) My favourite character was Vivi. >.>
    Vivi </3

    I loved his character arc, and how it interacted with Zidane's.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Oaky liked this post

  2. #432
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Vivi </3

    I loved his character arc, and how it interacted with Zidane's.
    He was the best. Even in gameplay I couldn't not use him when I could in battles too. Ah... this is getting nostalgic. I want to replay it now.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

  3. #433
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
    He was the best. Even in gameplay I couldn't not use him when I could in battles too. Ah... this is getting nostalgic. I want to replay it now.
    I know, right? I almost always had Vivi, Eiko, and Freya on my team. Although it was hard to choose.

    I'm so glad I didn't do something boneheaded, like donate my game to Goodwill. I'd be so mad right now.
    Likes Oaky liked this post

  4. #434
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I know, right? I almost always had Vivi, Eiko, and Freya on my team. Although it was hard to choose.

    I'm so glad I didn't do something boneheaded, like donate my game to Goodwill. I'd be so mad right now.
    Fantastic that you didn't throw it away. You can still play it again. Not sure what happened to mine... must be in a box somewhere with family or something. I hope if it's ever remade they keep the same storyline and look in some form. At this point FF7 is just being added on all the time and is now being remade for the PS4, but never anything new for FF9.

  5. #435
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
    Fantastic that you didn't throw it away. You can still play it again. Not sure what happened to mine... must be in a box somewhere with family or something. I hope if it's ever remade they keep the same storyline and look in some form. At this point FF7 is just being added on all the time and is now being remade for the PS4, but never anything new for FF9.
    If you can't find your copy, you can get it on Amazon for fifteen bucks. I guess because it's not a "classic" like the overhyped FFVII, it's not outrageously expensive.
    Likes Oaky liked this post

  6. #436
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    If you can't find your copy, you can get it on Amazon for fifteen bucks. I guess because it's not a "classic" like the overhyped FFVII, it's not outrageously expensive.
    In the UK it's 20 pounds which is about double that. mmm, I'd buy it again but I'd need to get a ps1 or ps2 too which is also somewhere in a box somewhere (not with me). What I can do though is use a playstation emulator on my computer, get a rom (wouldn't be illegal if I own it), and a joystick and I'd be able to play again. I feel like I've got a whole lot of secrets in the game I didn't get around to fulfilling yet too.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

  7. #437
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    615

    Default


    Likes There liked this post

  8. #438
    Now with less salt. Methylene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 so/sp
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    531

    Default




    (The second one is so damn catchy)
    I don't think that it's so personal
    Anymore
    I don't think that it's irreversible
    Anymore
    Sometimes I feel like I'm a sentimental trooper.

    6w5 - 3w4 - 9w1 so/sp
    RLUEI
    Chaotic neutral.
    LII-Ne.

  9. #439
    Junior Member Mocha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Eeee, I've been waiting for a thread like this!





    Practically every theme from the Fire Emblem series is godly.
    "All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost." -J.R.R. Tolkien

    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w5 sp
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Astrological Signs:
    Sun: Virgo
    Moon: Sagittarius
    Rising/Ascendant: Libra
    Likes amanki, Lloyd liked this post

  10. #440
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    183

    Default




Similar Threads

  1. Share your favorite Music
    By Apollonian in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 1431
    Last Post: 12-09-2017, 08:32 AM
  2. Share your favorite playlists
    By Robopop in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-04-2017, 06:14 PM
  3. Share your favorite Anime music?
    By Krim13 in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2017, 04:49 PM
  4. Share your favorite miracle/anwer to prayer
    By Lily flower in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:54 PM
  5. share your favorite short stories!
    By miss fortune in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO