User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Pierre Bernard's Recliner of Rage! I wonder if pierre is an ixtj....

I hope that he'll still do nonsense at the same level as the last show. I remember them having a sketch where conan would talk about how some affiliates in Texas complained about the random nonsense that goes on on the show. Afterwards conan swears that they'll be better and turns to the right and says, "Isn't that right, Chef cactus playing 'We Didn't Start the Fire' on the flute?"

Or what about "Actual Items". It's basically a rip off of headlines with Jay Leno but the writers put text in the adds to (hopefully) make the add funny. My favorite was the one where they had the Civil War DVD Box Set. Then it zooms up to some text saying "With alternate ending hosted by Strom Therman and Trent Lott" I swear to God, I laughed my ass off.

Also, where the F*** is the masturbating bear? I've seen neither hide nor hair of him.
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.

MBTI
    INTP

I was so glad they did that sketch where he keeps going on about some pervert and the camera occassionally snaps over to Max. The audience was uproarious with laughter at that so thankfully I think that one's a keeper.

However I don't think we'll be seeing too much of In The Year 3000 unless they have some really good ones. Seemed to kind of tank the first time they did it.

Oh man, I DO hope they bring back The Interrupter. That's another great one.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KSsbZCZgBc"]The Interrupter - 5/23/06[/YOUTUBE]
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Wilson View Post
    I was so glad they did that sketch where he keeps going on about some pervert and the camera occassionally snaps over to Max. The audience was uproarious with laughter at that so thankfully I think that one's a keeper.

However I don't think we'll be seeing too much of In The Year 3000 unless they have some really good ones. Seemed to kind of tank the first time they did it.

Oh man, I DO hope they bring back The Interrupter. That's another great one.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KSsbZCZgBc"]The Interrupter - 5/23/06[/YOUTUBE]

My favorite Interrupter is when he talks about his love of "vodka and Tori Amos albums," which Conan TRIES to say is "the saddest thing you've heard yet." And that he "didn't even know KFC was open on Christmas."
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"