• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What blogs do you read?

wolfy

awsm
Here are my stats from Google Reader:

"From your 217 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 6,557 items, starred 454 items, shared 0 items, and emailed 29 items."

Interesting, here is what mine said

From your 124 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 4,957 items, starred 341 items, shared 0 items, and emailed 0 items.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Interesting, here is what mine said

From your 124 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 4,957 items, starred 341 items, shared 0 items, and emailed 0 items.

I've gone down by about 1000 items a month since I've been... busy. I have a serious information addiction.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
From your 44 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 1,936 items, starred 0 items, shared 0 items, and emailed 0 items.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I definitely feel like I'm operating in an obsolete paradigm now. I'm still using the Internet mostly as an encyclopedia, looking up whatever I'm interested in when I think of it.

I've been increasingly disappointed as the more detailed, professional content is replaced by personally created stuff that isn't as reliable or high-quality. And the whole thing is centered around sharing the stuff you read with friends, etc.

It's like I have a "blindness" to the majority of what's on the Internet now, because it doesn't work as well with the "encyclopedia" mindset anymore. I kind of picked up the "forum" thing, but that's because the way it works is somewhere between my mindset, and that of the newer one that I can't understand.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's like I have a "blindness" to the majority of what's on the Internet now, because it doesn't work as well with the "encyclopedia" mindset anymore. I kind of picked up the "forum" thing, but that's because the way it works is somewhere between my mindset, and that of the newer one that I can't understand.

Who cares what the majority is doing? Do what makes YOU happy. :)

Blogs I read regularly:

In Search Of...

Anyone else?

Walking into spiderwebs

Pursuit of Unachievable Perfection:reflections & anecdotes from an ENFJ (still making my way through the old posts of this one)

Now for something completely different

Dr Quin Medicine uh... Man

Jeffster Rocks Your World! (this is the best one)

Shortsies Babbles

Colors' Blog

mental diarrhea in shades of SP

Mo's Miscellaneous Musings

My Life As d@v3...

Can I have a do-over?: Tales of an ISTJ's trials and errors

Notes and Comments

There's some others on here that I check out from time to time. I used to read some ones on Xanga when I regularly updated my own, but it's been a while now.