• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Book suggestions for debate?

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
I am wanting to learn to communicate better and especially debate better and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for books that are geared towards helping you learn how to debate and coach you through it.

Videos or really any kind of learning tool would be great. I can't afford to do a class or anything but if there are videos and books then I can afford that.

I am hoping for some personal recommendations- sources that people have used and found helpful from personal experience.

Basically- ENTP's are there books out there that can teach of your super powers?

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Pfft books. Best way to learn to debate is to just do it.

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Pfft books. Best way to learn to debate is to just do it.

well I was wondering what the structure of a good debate looks like or what theories there might be on it. Is there a certain form to it- a certain list of things that happen or need to happen?

Just tonight hubby and our good bachelor friend told me about Logical Fallicies that I found very interesting- things that you wouldn't really think about on your own or even necessarily with experience because you might be experiencing it but you may not realize what is going on or be able to explain or analyze well on your own.