• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Best Game Ever Guessing Contest, GAMEFAQS

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Anyone participating in the best game ever polling contest.
How are you doing?

deleted
Anyone participating in the best game ever polling contest.
How are you doing?

I like what they're doing. Gamefaqs always has good contests. What do you mean by how am I doing? A lot of times my game won't progress even though it is obviously the better one. Its not that I don't like the winners. I like all of those games.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
None of my favorites would ever have a chance to win and I guess that is cool cause the masses have bad taste anyway.

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
I was just wondering how anyone was doing on points and see if anyone had any comments about the games and the results.

I know that my games won't win-
For instance- my number one game choice is shadow of colossus- but i know that that won't win the whole jar of beans, i just picked it because it is my personal all time favorite.

i need to ask hubby what my point total is as he has our rankings written down somehere.