• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favorite Cartoons :o)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For me it's Home Movies - it's just such a good fit for my brain with its unique brand of droopy silliness.

3888.png

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP
My favourite one growing up was He-man lol :rolleyes:

Now I watch south park the most.:)

ygolo

My termites win
I'm somewhat of an anime fan, so the answer keeps changing.

Sill, my answer has been stable for sometim. I would have to say Cowboy Bebop.

It's fun. It's artsy. I like the soundtracks. It has a story arc without being too demanding or sopa-opera'ish.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
A rarely heard of series called Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM) was probably my favorite. My second favorite would be The Magic School Bus.

MBTI Type
INTJ
As a kid it was Speed Racer. Now I enjoy the more traditional sitcommy ones like The Simpsons, King of the Hill, South Park and Family Guy. I also love Robot Chicken, which is animated but not really a cartoon.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I only really watch The Simpsons on the telly, Robot Chicken on YouTube. But since it doesn't necessarily say TV cartoons, I like quite a few Disney movies...Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Bambi, to name a few.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Kim Possible is my favorite current cartoon. Also like Dexter's Lab, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Fairly Odd Parents, Authur, and (in the right mood) Spongebob.

I like the old VeggieTales, Fat Albert, and used to like Inspector Gadget, though I haven't seen it in a long time.

Favorite Disneys: Robin Hood and Jungle Book.

Natrushka

Pareo cattus
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'd forgotten about Veggie Tales! My nephew had a few of those shows. I loved them.

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP
My favourite disney is Little mermaid, Hercules, Finding nemo.

Others are of course Shrek 1, and Madagascar, I loved those films.:)

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
I can remember liking Battle of the Planets as a kid.

That was fun.

Oh and Mysterious Cities of Gold as a young teenager.

-Geoff

NoahFence

MBTI Type
INTP
For me it's Home Movies - it's just such a good fit for my brain with its unique brand of droopy silliness.

I was shocked to the core to find that Brendon Small, maker of Home Movies, also created Metalocalypse. :huh:

MBTI Type
INTJ
I wasn't even thinking about feature films, but animated films are some of my favorite movies of all time. I love Peter Pan, Fantasia, Iron Giant, The Incredibles and Ratatouille especially.