User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Oh, I still don't get Spongebob Squarepants.
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

i love anime too! i like:
    The Boondocks
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Death Note (jap)
    and even One Piece

dbz i used to love as well... i got all the dragon ball mangas so i understood how the characters all met XD
    --
    but i also like normal cartoons like all those on cartoon net... but not foster's home -.-....

anyway! i know i'm like a kid in this respect but oh well... XD

MBTI
    OMNi

I strongly advise Death Note. It is one of the best animes I have seen in a long, long time. And it's completely banned in parts of China because it messed with so many people's heads.

I strongly advise Death Note. It is one of the best animes I have seen in a long, long time. And it's completely banned in parts of China because it messed with so many people's heads.
    oooh! thats hard-core! i actually like it better now... but i recomend people watch in japenese w/ subtitles or read the manga cuz i think the english anime version kinda ruined some things...

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by lazyhappy View Post
    oooh! thats hard-core! i actually like it better now... but i recomend people watch in japenese w/ subtitles or read the manga cuz i think the english anime version kinda ruined some things...
    Yeah, I recommend watching it on Veoh. They have all the Japanese episodes as well as a few of the English ones. Although I have to admit it is so hard to stay interested after L...

Yeah, I recommend watching it on Veoh. They have all the Japanese episodes as well as a few of the English ones. Although I have to admit it is so hard to stay interested after L...
    ... i know! even my mom stopped watching the anime for awhile!

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I'll watch anime, but I'm pretty selective. Anime, as much as anything, is subject to the "99% of everything is crap" rule.

Death Note is really, really great though. People should download/purchase it so I can discuss it with somebody around here...

Edit: the series, not the horrible, horrible films.
    Good call, Mycroft. They've started showing it on Cartoon Network here, and I DVR'd it.

I like it. It seems you are finding some others on this forum, who like it also.

--- Some Spoiler Details to follow -----

Light seems like an INTJ to me (and also psychotic--is psychosis a factor outside even the big-five, since he is not the least neurotic?).

L, I know too little about. Seems like an I for sure considering how he lives and works. He has an NT air about him (the first time Light and L had a showdown seemed quintessentially NT--the type of thing we all wish we could do or claim, but can't).

Yagami, and many of the other detectives seem like ISTx's. I am not ready to write them off as minor characters yet.

The newly introduced female x-detective seems like she will be rather central. She could be an ISTJ (first impression).

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    OMNi

Yay! More spoilers!

Light is a total ENTJ. You will see his natural people manipulation skills as the story moves on, and of course his desire to rule the world. L is INTJ because he needs conclusive evidence to support his deductions, and his style of thinking is very similar to Kira's. Later a young and undeniable INTP emerges and provides great contrast to L's style of investigation. Yagami is stereotypically SJ.

there is actually a test on what jung type death note char thingy is (god my grammer sucks...
    OkCupid! The Jung Type Death Note Test

light- entj
    l- intp- his dressing is too p-like to be a j and he can see other sides which is p-like as well... i don't think he's a intj... or else he'd be like my freind o.0....
    near- intj

Quote Originally Posted by lazyhappy View Post
    there is actually a test on what jung type death note char thingy is (god my grammer sucks...
    OkCupid! The Jung Type Death Note Test

light- entj
    l- intp- his dressing is too p-like to be a j and he can see other sides which is p-like as well... i don't think he's a intj... or else he'd be like my freind o.0....
    near- intj
    Stats: Approximately 4% of population.
    DN characters with this type: L.
    In a nutshell: "A love of problem-solving."

Desciption: Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.
    Funny, how people procrastinate .

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield