• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bret and Jemaine

LavaLucy

MBTI Type
infj
Either or, characters or real people. I think their characters are based on very dumb/funny versions of themselves. When I've seen them on documantaries or in commentary like on Eagle vs. Shark, they do strike me as INFP and INTP. They seem very go with the flow.

I agree, it can be funnier after watching it. Each time I watch it though I appreciate something different. And reoccuring things - like the camera phone making an apperance from time to time is cool :)

Where in Aotearoa are you? I'm in Wellington myself.

(Also I think David Bain is guilty.)

I'm in Auckland. I hope he is innocent.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Speaking of my awesome avatar, I was pleased to have found this thread! :)

Paisley

Strolling Through The Shire
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Ya I agree. INFP Bret, and INTP Jemaine.....the laid back casual cool nerdy types.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Flight of the Conchords!

Ok, not entirely sure about these, but:

Gemaine - INFP
Brit - ISFP (but ISTP is a close 2nd guess)
Murray - ESFJ

Ehh??

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Murray acts like an F sometimes but very friendly ESTJ fits better I reckon.