• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

March Madness!

scattershot

MBTI Type
ENFP
I really hate this regional broadcasting crap. I'm stuck watching the Purdue-Washington snoozefest instead of the other 2 closer games just because I'm on the West Coast. I can understand when it's UCLA or USC, but who the hell cares about Washington down here?

I am one of maybe twenty people in L.A. who is rooting for Nova over UCLA today.

Then you should be pretty happy. UCLA barely even put up a fight in that game.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I really hate this regional broadcasting crap. I'm stuck watching the Purdue-Washington snoozefest instead of the other 2 closer games just because I'm on the West Coast. I can understand when it's UCLA or USC, but who the hell cares about Washington down here?

Well, Washington is a Pac-10 school. I'm sure that's the reasoning. and a 5 vs. a 4 is theoretically a better game.

They sure didn't. I hope the next team to play Villanova shows up. I can't stand 'em!

scattershot

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well, Washington is a Pac-10 school. I'm sure that's the reasoning. and a 5 vs. a 4 is theoretically a better game.

Yeah, I kinda understand the reasoning, but it still sucks when you see better games going on that you can't watch. Of course, after posting that, Washington made a huge comeback and now this game's good while the other 2 aren't as close, so I guess I should stop bitching. :D

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I believe we have a regular poster here who goes to Duke (won't say his name unless he says it okay).

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Rider and Syracuse. The Syracuse thing explains a lot of the Villanova hate, but part of it is that whole Main Line thing. Lots of Nova people act like they went to an Ivy. Temple is my Big 5 team of choice.

Well, I DID go to an Ivy (Penn, for three semesters), so they can suck it. I went back to school to Temple to get my Film and Media Arts degree. I root for all of the Philly-area colleges in the tournament.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I believe we have a regular poster here who goes to Duke (won't say his name unless he says it okay).

I hope the Longhorns can pull the upset. :)

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
image.php

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's no fun if you don't pick a team.

I'll pick Duke. ;)

I just like to watch good games. I'll actually root for Duke, but I don't think they are as good as their #2 seed suggests.

You mean as a 7 seed? Nah. Seems about right. They're still in this with under 5 minutes to go.

They are actually playing a lot better in this tournament than they were during the season. If they played like this all year they'd have been a #3 seed or higher.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And why weren't W. KY's players calling a T.O.? I know their coach was trying, which was why he was ranting at the refs after the horn, but his players should know what to do as well.

Typology

MBTI Type
epyT
Enneagram

You can watch all the games online at CBSSports.com. It's completely free and easy!

A few things to note, I can't believe W. Kentucky lost like that to Gonzaga. That was hard to watch, but a great game overall.

Wisconsin is probably the most boring school to watch in the entire tournament, but I still love 'em. I miss Alando Tucker and Brian Butch.

This has been a fairly boring tournament so far, sure their have been upsets, but there really hasn't been any close games. Aside from the Ohio St./Siena, OKst./Tenn., Gonzaga/W. Kentucky, etc. it's all been pretty bland.

And, the best news of all, Dominic James has been cleared to play tomorrow.
Point guard James cleared to play - JSOnline

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Of those who made a bracket, w+ho were your picks for The Final Four, and to win it all?