• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I love Frasier...

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I prefer Cheers! this makes me :cry:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD8ljNobUys"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD8ljNobUys[/YOUTUBE]

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just recently started watching reruns of "Cheers" because of my long-time "Frasier" love. I was too young to get it when it was on, but I like it now. It's different, but good. :yes:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yeah, I never was a Cheers fan, ever.

But I have gone on YouTube to find episodes where Frasier is featured.

I saw the episode of Cheers where Lilith, Frasier, and Frederick go see Nanny G, (who's played by Emma Thompson), hahahahhaaa, it's awesome!!!

:D

MBTI Type
INTJ
I just recently started watching reruns of "Cheers" because of my long-time "Frasier" love. I was too young to get it when it was on, but I like it now. It's different, but good. :yes:

For my money, Cheers is the best sitcom ever. LOVE it. It's a shame the Frasier character changed so much in the transition to Frasier.

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^^ OMG, that was awesome! I haven't watched that one in a long time. And that part where he's like-- do you suggest that I go to a DOCUMENTARY BAR and watch there? Made me wish that there really WERE documentary bars. :happy2:

chelsea

MBTI Type
INFJ
I do love me some Frasier.

People who hate Frasier probably spend their free time kicking babies while discussing how hilarious Carlos Mencia is.

I went there.

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I realised the other day that the wordplay and perpetuated misunderstandings which drive much of the show is a very Ni type of humor. Most of the writers are probably NJs.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The humor behind Cheers is mostly very subtle. That's Ni of the enfj variety at work.

Frasier, on the other hand, is very very Se-driven. Several of the main characters are esfp, so I would not be surprised if most writers behind that show were of the same t ype.

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Several of the main characters are esfp, so I would not be surprised if most writers behind that show were of the same t ype.

Several of the main characters? Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. The only one I can think of as a potential is Roz.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I realised the other day that the wordplay and perpetuated misunderstandings which drive much of the show is a very Ni type of humor. Most of the writers are probably NJs.

I think it's both Ne and Ni which makes it most delectable.

:yes:

rav3n

The first few seasons were killer funny with the interaction between Miles and Frasier. They were like two cats caught doing silly things, where they would snip back at each other with a similar false dignity. :popc1:

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp