User Tag List

First 8910

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

My gf said it does reflect me myself and how I see myself by what classes I play. I tended to play only science-fiction mmo's in which I tended to play the class that can build stuff. That was in Anarchy Online for example the Engineer, played one toon to level 200 and later on I played for fun a bureaucrat to level 200. Was a class not played often in AO and I thought it's funny to have one at high level.

Since I am playing fantasy mmo's I played rogues and mage classes and didnt really liked them, cause they die too fast and dont really have nice AoE abilities. I am mostly playing tank in WoW or lotro.

I figured I liked Anarchy Online the most, there the mage class the nuker could really nuke. We met in our guild and were all sitting on a mountain while tank classes were running in the valley and herding mobs which gave good xp. the nuker classes then bombed away. Was kinda funny cause every class could give a buff useful to the endeavour. By that time I was playing my crat and he gave an bonus xp buff.

After the crat I played a Fixer to level 150 aswell. He could enter the Fixer grid a especially for that class designed virtual reality that could transport you to everywhere in the massive world.

I dont really like WoW or lortro they are too mainstream and I basically like mmo's that need you a lot to micromanage. WoW and lotro are stripped of that dcomponent and made accessible to everyone. Everquest for example is a game of the good old times, were RPGs needed you to micromanage a lot. EVE Online was such of these games aswell, sadly it was too real life time consuming.

I really liked AO and EVE Online. Those RPGs had something special. But I lack the time to still play them. I tho am hoping that the new Star Wars will have some of the charme, AO and EVE Online have. Then I'll eff time and play again
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by RiderOnTheStorm View Post
    ENTP: Rogue
    Chaotic neutral Rogue, with high intelligence and pretty good charisma. Dex and constitution iffy. Wisdom off the chart on the LOW end of the scale.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    My gf said it does reflect me myself and how I see myself by what classes I play. I tended to play only science-fiction mmo's in which I tended to play the class that can build stuff. That was in Anarchy Online for example the Engineer, played one toon to level 200 and later on I played for fun a bureaucrat to level 200. Was a class not played often in AO and I thought it's funny to have one at high level.
    Yeah, I usually prefer classes with moar dakka and the ability to build bigger and bigger guns. My preference is to get to a point where I don't have to worry about strategy so much - brute force is so much more satisfying.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Ya or letting others do the word for you: a finger flip and the big robot attacks
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I'm also going to pick rouge.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Ya or letting others do the word for you: a finger flip and the big robot attacks
    True. I'm also thinking about the scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark where the guy wants to swordfight with Indiana Jones, who just sighs, pulls out his pistol, and shoots him dead. That's pretty much my preferred fighting style, in a nutshell.