User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

I remember it vividly. The next Sonic game, his big comeback, was to be Sonic Adventure. I saved up for nearly two years and bought the Dreamcast. Awesome console, awesome gaming. Unrivaled in fun factor by any console. Sega's divisions were each independently owned, their was rivalry between all of them, ideas were swapped, competition ensued and awesome games were released. Skies of Arcadia was one of them. The Skies of Arcadia community was great.

GameFAQs used to have a social forum. I can remember the likes of - FireFalcon, Argama, VyseTheLegend, EikoVII, DrunkenLoqua, Tetsuro. Those were good times. There was an entire fanbase around the game, lots of inside info and inside jokes and and a community full of SPs if I'm not mistaken.

The game's mechanics, story, and lots of theories were beaten to death. Somehow everyone managed to get a long. The community fella part, the death of the Dreamcast was announced, and a new version of Skies of Arcadia was released for the Cube and the PS2 (later cancelled). Sadly, gaming hasn't been the same since. The Internet has turned into a festering cesspool, gaming has all but diminished into something like music groupies.

I'll never forget it.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by FC3S View Post
    I remember it vividly. The next Sonic game, his big comeback, was to be Sonic Adventure. I saved up for nearly two years and bought the Dreamcast. Awesome console, awesome gaming. Unrivaled in fun factor by any console. Sega's divisions were each independently owned, their was rivalry between all of them, ideas were swapped, competition ensued and awesome games were released. Skies of Arcadia was one of them. The Skies of Arcadia community was great.

GameFAQs used to have a social forum. I can remember the likes of - FireFalcon, Argama, VyseTheLegend, EikoVII, DrunkenLoqua, Tetsuro. Those were good times. There was an entire fanbase around the game, lots of inside info and inside jokes and and a community full of SPs if I'm not mistaken.

The game's mechanics, story, and lots of theories were beaten to death. Somehow everyone managed to get a long. The community fella part, the death of the Dreamcast was announced, and a new version of Skies of Arcadia was released for the Cube and the PS2 (later cancelled). Sadly, gaming hasn't been the same since. The Internet has turned into a festering cesspool, gaming has all but diminished into something like music groupies.

I'll never forget it.
    If you saved up for a game, and notice that the quality of conversation on the Internet has declined, there's no way you're an SP.

Are you sure you're not just an ExTJ who tends to let loose a lot? A lot of those guys mistake themselves for ESTPs if they like to party a lot, act on impulse, or something.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    If you saved up for a game, and notice that the quality of conversation on the Internet has declined, there's no way you're an SP.

Are you sure you're not just an ExTJ who tends to let loose a lot? A lot of those guys mistake themselves for ESTPs if they like to party a lot, act on impulse, or something.
    Such ignorant logic! Because You've already labeled me and are attempting to impose, I'm not even going to state why you are as wrong as you are!

Respect -1
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by FC3S View Post
    Such ignorant logic! Because You've already labeled me and are attempting to impose, I'm not even going to state why you are as wrong as you are!

Respect -1
    LOL. It was just a suggestion, I could be wrong. You don't have to get so bent out of shape about it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    LOL. It was just a suggestion, I could be wrong. You don't have to get so bent out of shape about it.
    Respect -Infinity
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]