User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    bullshit. easy to type cus fictional characters are known to have unchanging personalities. Few very Few change.
    Which is not the case in real people. real people change everytime they take a piss.

What you randomly enter a 4 letter code so that all the personality types are included????
    Yea but thats the thing. Is an unchanging personality still a personality ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

Yar is such an ISTP, yes. She's the proto-Thrace. A stand-in Starbuck, until Starbuck grew some boobs.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by MFJAGgernaut-B View Post
    Wow. You attacked them for taking a guess and acknowledging that they MIGHT be wrong. What are you getting mad about? It's a silly thread about a TV show. Nothing more.
    acknowledging that MBTI is wrong? where on earth was it ever (acknowledged that MBTI is wrong) written in that particular post i quoted??????

+
    star trek is not just a tv show, there are films too.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by MFJAGgernaut-B View Post
    On Worf being ISFJ, after researching the type, he doesn't seem to fit into the ISFJ mold very well. Or maybe there's more to him or ISFJs than I'm familiar with.
    I always thought ISTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    troi's mom: ESFJ!
    yup... and even the stereotypical presentation thereof.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I always thought ISTJ.
    yes he does appear ISTJ.
    but lets not forget his culture. he is a kligon. Kligon's (almost all of them) are ESTJs, ISTJs and a few ISTP.
    they breed and encourage Te behaviour. And they look down on Fe and hide Fi as if it's a curse.

Worf is a ISFJ. he just has a hard time showing it because of his culture and beliefs. he most probably (actually does) believe and Fe (if you know what that means) is a weakness and Fi is a shame.

therefor he puts on a ISTJ mask. thats all. but his ISFJ surfaces from time to time and is hard to hide.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

yes he does appear ISTJ.
    but lets not forget his culture. he is a kligon. Kligon's (almost all of them) are ESTJs, ISTJs and a few ISTP.
    they breed and encourage Te behaviour. And they look down on Fe and hide Fi as if it's a curse.

Worf is a ISFJ. he just has a hard time showing it because of his culture and beliefs. he most probably (actually does) believe and Fe (if you know what that means) is a weakness and Fi is a shame.

therefor he puts on a ISTJ mask. thats all. but his ISFJ surfaces from time to time and is hard to hide.
    They do, but I could do the same sort of deconstruction on Worf and claim he's ISFP because the Klingon code made him J.

hence, I'll stick with the obvious choice, which he seems to fit into pretty well, thanks. (Do you really think an ISFJ would have the emotional detach necessary to interact with other people on a violent level if need be all the time? No, they really prefer to avoid any sort of violence as much as possible... regardless of the culture.)

his ISFJ surfaces from time to time and is hard to hide.
    Apparently it's not hard to hide at all, since most of the comments here seem pretty happy with ISTJ and don't see what you're claiming.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    They do, but I could do the same sort of deconstruction on Worf and claim he's ISFP because the Klingon code made him J.

hence, I'll stick with the obvious choice, which he seems to fit into pretty well, thanks. (Do you really think an ISFJ would have the emotional detach necessary to interact with other people on a violent level if need be all the time? No, they really prefer to avoid any sort of violence as much as possible... regardless of the culture.)
    I think so. i think anyone is capable of being violent if provoked or worse encouraged (ex - religions) including ISFJs.
    Wasn't Hitler a INFJ???? (sorry don't want to change the thread topic, but that's one of the best ex i have)

Apparently it's not hard to hide at all, since most of the comments here seem pretty happy with ISTJ and don't see what you're claiming.
    well on the surface he is a ISTJ, that is for sure.

Did you watch DS9 ( i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it).
    In that he softens up a LOT, and appears more and more ISFJ.

Odo on the other hand was always a ISTJ even if he softened up (after the involvement Kira) his ISTJness was hard to miss.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I think so. i think anyone is capable of being violent if provoked or worse encouraged (ex - religions) including ISFJs.
    Wasn't Hitler a INFJ???? (sorry don't want to change the thread topic, but that's one of the best ex i have)
    I don't agree that Hitler was INFJ.

well on the surface he is a ISTJ, that is for sure.

Did you watch DS9 ( i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it).
    In that he softens up a LOT, and appears more and more ISFJ.

Odo on the other hand was always a ISTJ even if he softened up (after the involvement Kira) his ISTJness was hard to miss.
    It's hard to type serial characters, just like it's hard to type some comic book characters -- there are different writers taking over the psychological development of a character, often drive by plot concerns rather than true psychological continuity, and so it's not like typing a typical human being. Claiming he was one way in one series and different elsewhere doesn't shed a lot of light on "main type," it just says what role he was playing on each series.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Wes is not INTP! Currssssseeee yoooooooooooou.....!

Data probably is an INTJ...I've always liked them better than I like myself.
    (my dad's an INTJ...my favorite teacher's an INTJ...my grandfather's an INTJ...etc.)

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Novascientia View Post
    Wes is not INTP! Currssssseeee yoooooooooooou.....!
    +1,000,000

Data probably is an INTJ...