User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

SHIT SON! I can't believe this. I am pretty sure that Joss Whedon has been spoiled by the meagre standards of comic book writing or something.

I mean, Whedon HAS turned shit into gold before. I am going to wait and see how the next episode turns out. But man, that was a shitty pilot.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Disappointing, to be sure.

I'm going to wait and see what Tim Minear does with his script. If Tim can't make it cool, then I'm moving on.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

It's just a pilot. I did think it needed something more exciting, some sort of "hook", and it didn't deliver that yet. Too early to call anything yet though.

MBTI
    ENTP

The best of Joss Whedon probably already went into Buffy and Angel, like the best of Chris Carter went into the X-Files. Firefly was almost as good, though it took longer to grow on me than Buffy. And who knows what might have been if Fox hadnít pulled the plug on it after one season.

The Dollhouse pilot was pretty good, but not great. It has potentional, if they give it a chance. Weíll see.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

But the pilot is supposed to suck you in. Get you excited for more. I'm really not that excited for more of Eliza Dushku's bad acting coupled with her bad dialogue and the most mediocre approach to costuming I have ever seen.

Also as a special effects artist/art director, I think someone should have some serious words with whomever thought it was okay to use a sound booth as the "super high tech memory wipe station."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    But the pilot is supposed to suck you in. Get you excited for more. I'm really not that excited for more of Eliza Dushku's bad acting coupled with her bad dialogue and the most mediocre approach to costuming I have ever seen.

Also as a special effects artist/art director, I think someone should have some serious words with whomever thought it was okay to use a sound booth as the "super high tech memory wipe station."
    Once again, thank you FOX.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Hah! I am really wondering if Eliza Dushku has the range to pull off a different character each week. Perhaps if they are all like Faith it will be fine.

Also, the bad dialog really disappointed me. Joss Whedon was never the strongest story teller, but he usually nails the dialog and emotion. To have him miss on both counts is disappointing.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

It's just really depressing when this is on right after The Sarah Connor Chronicles because I can see Summer Glau nailing this role. Eliza Dushku is a mediocre actress at best. This is a show that could have been vastly improved with a different lead actress.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

It's just really depressing when this is on right after The Sarah Connor Chronicles because I can see Summer Glau nailing this role. Eliza Dushku is a mediocre actress at best. This is a show that could have been vastly improved with a different lead actress.
    Maggie Q for the win!
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Summer Glau would be amazing as lead.

Did you notice that Eliza Dushku is credited as a Producer/Executive Producer of the show?