• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

music that reminds you of different types

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hate Harry Potter! Good grief, I hate Harry Potter! So no, that's not a good song for me.

And Rocky? Come on, dude. :D

I agree.....don't like either and I don't see the connection.
:shock:

A happy INFP song:
The Lovecats - The Cure
YouTube - the cure - lovecats

A more melancholy INFP song:
Radio Dept. - Pet Grief
The Radio Dept. - Pet Grief - Free MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music

Edit:
Oooh...and another very INFP song (maybe for all idealists):

Richard Hawley - Tonight the Streets Are Ours:
Richard Hawley - Tonight The Streets Are Ours (Video)

"Don't let fear of feeling fool you
What you see sets you apart"

Gengar

MBTI Type
INFP
manilow

I made it through the rain - Barry Manilow

It's seriously an idyllic song

nanook

a scream in a vortex
michael jackson's scream wouldn't be totally wrong for me (NiFe)

YouTube - michael jackson scream,HD

(albeit slightly embarrassing, but if you are like me, you had to stopped caring about that)

otherwise anything slow and grinding from NIN (ie from "the fragile" Album, we are in this together) or marylin manson (long hard road out of hell, reflecting god, cryptochild. i m not attached to your world: nothing heals and nothing grows in a big white world), or TOOL/aenima. but not the hard drumming techno stuff like "NIN/with teeth". leave that for the entp.

(being german, i don't pay too close attention to lyrics)

also anything from Cranes is just neat enough for the welcoming/longing side of my Fe.

Infj
Garbage – I’m only happy when it rains
YouTube - Garbage. I'm only happy when it rains.

yes, that is not a bad choice for NiFe. i hate the beatles btw. and i liked enigma and vangelis when i was much junger, so i guess thats and okay choice. but if you want to send me to church, i would rather go with david hykes

but isnt shirley manson entj?

nanook

a scream in a vortex
i would actually proclaim that sigur ros is like the BEST choice for FiNE.

discuss, please.

as interesting and sympathetic as I (not FiNe) find sigur ros, i just can't bear it for longer than 3 minutes. thats how i feel about Fi generally. so it seems to be good for differential diagnosis.

YouTube - Sigur Ros - Glósóli

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
What do you think about this?

[YOUTUBE="wU291yKCbBE"]Cat Power- Cross Bones Style[/YOUTUBE]

nanook

a scream in a vortex
lol, michal jackson - they dont really care about us. there is so much wrong about this video and that is just what i like about it. its allways like that, when an NiFe (or any Fe person, eventually) comes up with an vision for a better world, they will just hang him higher.

YouTube - Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us

(i dont have a habbit of "listening michael jackson" btw (i am not 13 years old), but i have to be loyal to him, for some reason)

nanook

a scream in a vortex
@orangey: cat power is a very lovely song. dont know about its type. though.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_CDw5lOMBQ"]toni kater 1 land[/YOUTUBE]

toni kater is a german artist. this is an amateurish performance (just right!), but she has two records out. i love her. she should be easy to type, based on physiognomy, if you have some reference available. typing her just confuses me ... NF? NT? Ni? Ne?

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
INFP

ABBA-I have a dream

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see