• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

music that reminds you of different types

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESTJ, as we like to see ourselves:

The worst kind of ENTJ:

And this makes me think of macho male ExTJ type 8:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Now for non-Te-doms...

Joe Jackson and early Elvis Costello make me think of INTP type 5:

And obviously every Radiohead song makes me think INFP:

R

Riva

Worst kind of ENTJ:

This song was dedicated for ENTPs by someone earlier in this thread. You probably mentioned the worst type of ENTJs is because the lyrics are overconfident and know it all.

But it's obvious the overconfidence is meant to be comical - I can do this, I can do that... etc

If my interpretation was the actual intention, the song definitely gives ENTP vibes.

Edit - I've never seen the video.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This song was dedicated for ENTPs by someone earlier in this thread. You probably mentioned the worst type of ENTJs is because the lyrics are overconfident and know it all.

But it's obvious the overconfidence is meant to be comical - I can do this, I can do that... etc

If my interpretation was the actual intention, the song definitely gives ENTP vibes.
It's only comical at the beginning... and then it gets terrifying.

By my interpretation, the beginning tone is more youthful exuberance than Ne, and the kid seems more ambiguously NT.

But by the final verse, I really, really see ENTJ -- or, if not, INTJ.

Look at me
Look at me
Driving and I won't stop
And it feels so good to be
Alive and on top
My reach is global
My tower secure
My cause is noble
My power is pure

Te/Fi backed by Ni vision?

Edit: In fairness, the music video did a lot to shape my interpretation of the song, so I probably should have posted that link instead.

Another edit: I said the "worst kind of ENTJ", because the kid goes from childlike dreams of grandeur, to violent and tyrannical power/megalomania, with Fi-style moral backing -- which is pretty stereotypical ENTJ gone wrong.

R

Riva

ENFP -

Article about Jane Berkin sounds like she is a ENFP.

However the male singer Serge who is also the music composer is probably a SP.

It is because of you [MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION] I got to know about Serge, to which I must thank you.