User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: GO CARDINALS

MBTI
    ENFJ

Default GO CARDINALS

May Kurt Warner rip the Beagles a new one.....

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    xxxx

Great start! Should be a good match up.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Kurt Warner is AMAZING

He is making NFL history people.....watch in amazement......this is very special.

WE ARE GOING TO THE BIG DANCE
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    xxxx

Steelers and Ravens look crappy. Might not just be a trip to the dance, might be going home with the trophy too.

MBTI
    INTP

Have you no sympathy, Mr. ENFJ, I thought you were supposed to caring and considerate. I'm mourning right now. A national bird has been slain today and there is a celebration!?!?!
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    Have you no sympathy, Mr. ENFJ, I thought you were supposed to caring and considerate. I'm mourning right now. A national bird has been slain today and there is a celebration!?!?!
    LOL

IF that bird include Donovan "I'm HIGHLY Over Rated" McNabb.....then YES.....I am VERY happy

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado44 View Post
    LOL

IF that bird include Donovan "I'm HIGHLY Over Rated" McNabb.....then YES.....I am VERY happy
    Blasphemy!!

You're lucky I'm well on my way to getting inebriated so I will not try and argue. I'll be decidedly less confrontational and just laugh it off. Just know without the effects of this alcohol you would be getting very flustered and angered INTP but right now I'm very calm and drunk. Wallowing in my sadness!!
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ISTx

Steelers!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I never thought a team owned by Bidwell would ever make it to the Super Bowl. I keep waiting for the fluke to end. This is the Cardinals we're talking about!
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    IsTP

Holy crap go Cardnials, you are our division's only hope of redemption! I was rooting for Baltimore simply because their quarterback looks like Ben Stiller but now I got a new team to root for.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...