User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Why don't you just write on a piece of paper?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

If it uses one of these, I might be of some help. Otherwise...
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

People people people, it's not just a piece of paper. It's a datebook, a personal organizer, a place to write down your ideas, something to jot down notes for playing games at bars, it's everything. You print it on an index card and then carry them around like a calendar, except, you can customize it to your exact needs. C'MON!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    People people people, it's not just a piece of paper. It's a datebook, a personal organizer, a place to write down your ideas, something to jot down notes for playing games at bars, it's everything. You print it on an index card and then carry them around like a calendar, except, you can customize it to your exact needs. C'MON!
    Sounds a lot like a blank index card to me. I can customize that bad boy like crazy.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Sounds a lot like a blank index card to me. I can customize that bad boy like crazy.
    LOL, me, too. Also, it sounds like a P's worst nightmare.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Replace the index cards with PCB and you might be on to something, maybe add some cool flashing LEDs. You could totally carry a power supply in your backpack.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default Sample

I see this thread has gotten great feedback.

Anyway, I went ahead and spent 8 hours working on some templates. Here's what I got:

Landscapes:
    Edahn's Hipster PDA 3x5 landscapes4.doc

Portraits:
    Edahn's Hipster PDA 3x5 cards.doc
    Last edited by ThatsWhatHeSaid; 01-14-2009 at 04:24 PM. Reason: fixed corrupt table

MBTI
    ENTP

I see this thread has gotten great feedback.

Anyway, I went ahead and spent 8 hours working on some templates. Here's what I got:

Landscapes*:
    Attachment 3007

Portraits:
    Attachment 3005

*Word says the tables (not the files) in "landscapes" is corrupted, because, I think, the margins are screwy. I'm playing with it now. It doesn't have a virus.
    In true ENTP style, you will stop using it in 1-2 days. The point was never really to organize was it? It was to devise a system for organization, so you could later ditch it like everything else.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    In true ENTP style, you will stop using it in 1-2 days. The point was never really to organize was it? It was to devise a system for organization, so you could later ditch it like everything else.

I have updates, too.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I think I'm gonna make some emergency cards, like for performing a heimlich and other really useful stuff that comes up a lot. Pics included!