User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 92

  1. #71
    Lallygag Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    5,584

    Default

    Interesting day's play. Honours even, I'd say.

  2. #72
    Senior Member JivinJeffJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,698

    Default

    133/8? Oy vey! Looks like Ponting's gone and lost the Ashes again. I'm dubbing these "Johnson's Ashes".

  3. #73
    Lallygag Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    5,584

    Default

    Muaha and indeed aha.

  4. #74
    S Saiyan God Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    Apparently, I tried a little cricket in my back garden a while ago.

    ... Still good at my bowling, but hell does my batting suck (now).

  5. #75
    Lallygag Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    5,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    133/8? Oy vey! Looks like Ponting's gone and lost the Ashes again. I'm dubbing these "Johnson's Ashes".
    The BBC was pretty negative I thought. 300 on the board overnight and the BBC headlined it "England struggle in final Ashes test". Not the way I saw it seeing how the pitch was moving around. 300 on the board is a decent start!

  6. #76
    Senior Member JivinJeffJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    The BBC was pretty negative I thought. 300 on the board overnight and the BBC headlined it "England struggle in final Ashes test". Not the way I saw it seeing how the pitch was moving around. 300 on the board is a decent start!
    I thought 300 was a solid platform. I guess they were just disappointed given what a great start England had made. 400+ was looking on the cards at one point.

  7. #77
    Senior Member JivinJeffJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,698

    Default

    So um how's the weather looking in England atm? Any rain about? 2-3 days worth?

  8. #78
    Lallygag Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    5,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    So um how's the weather looking in England atm? Any rain about? 2-3 days worth?
    The sun is shining everywhere except in Australian hearts

  9. #79
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    wow i am glad that England managed to win the ashes. I am glad. not that (like i said before) i am a England cricket team fan, they lost the previous ashes (5/0) so bad that i began to not like it.

    + Aussies in the 4th place now
    SA in the first
    And Sri Lanka in the second.
    Have to admit that South Africa is a brilliant team. tho they choke a lot.

  10. #80
    The Eighth Colour Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL
    Posts
    1,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    Have to admit that South Africa is a brilliant team. tho they choke a lot.
    Sounds like a good description for the Australia team right now.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2016, 09:12 PM
  2. Honest Curiosity: Is Anyone Else as good as me at Typing people? ANYone?
    By justadbag in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 02-15-2013, 11:05 AM
  3. I love you as much as......
    By tinkerbell in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 05:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO