User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by mystery View Post
    i should of known you support a cheat ...tell why was he banned again ...:rolli:
    He was acquitted and the case was dropped by the international doping agency.

Cite:
    Shoaib & Asif Acquitted…. Justice Served? : Teeth Maestro

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    My order of teams I prefer to see win:

Australia (obviously)
    Bangladesh
    England
    WI
    Pakistan (before the Hair incident and all that followed)
    NZ
    SA
    India
    Pakistan (after the Hair incident and all that followed)
    SL

I would probably have India further up the order if it weren't for how irritatingly smug, self-congratulatory, verbose and generally gloaty Indians become whenever their cricket team wins matches.
    Hair perhaps was a racist and abused his position as a umpire to bully the Asian teams.

He was asking for money:
    BBC SPORT | Cricket | Umpire offered to resign for cash

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Reverse swing used to be called ball tampering at one time too.

In the early days of reverse swing, Pakistani bowlers were suspected of ball tampering to achieve the conditions of the ball that allow reverse swing, but today they are considered to simply have been ahead of their time.
    Cite: Swing bowling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MBTI
    xSFJ

Australia (obviously)
    Bangladesh
    England
    WI
    NZ
    SA
    India
    SL

I would probably have India further up the order if it weren't for how irritatingly smug, self-congratulatory, verbose and generally gloaty Indians become whenever their cricket team wins matches.
    my order would be...england
    Australia
    new Zealand
    south Africa
    India.........

always england

Quote Originally Posted by darlets View Post
    Ummm, I guess. Never really thought much about the who's who of 20/20. When it's on over here the rattle off all these stats from Aussies that play in the county system in the U.K. Cameron White has a really fast 100 in a 20/20 in a county game apparently.

I don't think Cricket is doing so well as a whole, in terms of making cash. The Ashes and Australia Touring India are the big money spinners and the rest don't draw alot of crowds.
    i have to agree lack of money in the game ...lack of teaching the children at early years too...lack of it being available to all ....

Quote Originally Posted by Dansker View Post
    I can't say I watch cricket for the perv factor, nor am I particuarly interested in watching men run around in short shorts, AFL style.

I love the cricket for the game.
    i it too for the game ..i like the guys in there whites no shorts lol ....though it just added bonus if guy good looking

MBTI
    INTJ

I care about the sport as much as the insect. That is to say...not at all. So to answer the question, no.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Australia (obviously)
    Bangladesh
    England
    WI
    NZ
    SA
    India
    SL

No, I associate that attitude more with the English cricket team, mostly because they hardly win anything to begin with. Anyway, here's my order:

-Australia (well, they ARE my native country)
    -Bangladesh (not like this happens too often, even in one-dayers - but why not? )
    -West Indies (I wouldn't have placed them here 15 years ago - but they never win anything these days)
    -Sri Lanka (why did you place them so low? Because of the hyperbole surrounding Muttiah Muralitharan's action? )
    -Pakistan (I felt that Darrell Hair was at fault for that incident last year more than the Pakistan team - although their attitude and inconsistency is annoying)
    -New Zealand (more by default - I dislike them less than the teams to follow, although their commentators are annoying)
    -South Africa (Still the wannabe Australia - they chew up weak-to-moderate teams at home and tend to struggle away)
    -England (For the reason listed above, traditional rivalry aside)
    -India (I've always taken pleasure in their failures, for some reason)

Of course, Zimbabwe no longer count, thanks to a combination of the country's interal corruption and the ICC's ineptitude.
    MBTI: INFJ (I: 100% N:58% F: 58% J: 84%)
    Socionics: INFJ
    Enneagram: 4w5 sp/so/sx

i thought u meant cricket-crickets for a minute o.o... and i was like: HELL YEAH!... but then my intuition finally kicked in... isn't cricket like a rich white person sport?... no offence... i just picture a lil. white dude with a pink sweater around his shoulders while holding his little stick saying like "pass the skones"... aww XD...

lol anyway... i never played cricket... but well... i hate all sports so... yeah...

edit-
    OH! in case ur thinking what a idiot i am... i found this forum under the new posts (it's what i use) and i didn't realise it was under sports... well until after i wrote the above (i have trouble noticing things that are infront of me (un-sensorness... i guess...) ... so don't judge meh! XD)...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by lazyhappy View Post
    i thought u meant cricket-crickets for a minute o.o... and i was like: HELL YEAH!... but then my intuition finally kicked in... isn't cricket like a rich white person sport?... no offence... i just picture a lil. white dude with a pink sweater around his shoulders while holding his little stick saying like "pass the skones"... aww XD...

lol anyway... i never played cricket... but well... i hate all sports so... yeah...

edit-
    OH! in case ur thinking what a idiot i am... i found this forum under the new posts (it's what i use) and i didn't realise it was under sports... well until after i wrote the above (i have trouble noticing things that are infront of me (un-sensorness... i guess...) ... so don't judge meh! XD)...
    I can identify with your overlooking of minor details, but some of your views are somewhat unfounded. For instance, the game is rabidly followed in India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh (countries which aren't exactly overflowing with 'rich white people' ).
    MBTI: INFJ (I: 100% N:58% F: 58% J: 84%)
    Socionics: INFJ
    Enneagram: 4w5 sp/so/sx

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by mystery View Post
    ok i confess.....i love cricket .....but the question is does anyone else in her .....................or am i alone :horor:.....
    I WORSHIP CRICKET.

i am from SRI LANKA. where are you from????

man and i thought that i was the only one.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Wow, haven't played cricket in like... close to 4 years!

... I'm a pretty good batsman (normally 5th-7th), pretty good fielder - my position was the one next-to or second next-to the wicket keeper (forgot the name of it - winger? IDK), but I was best at bowling!!!

I loved bowling a lot - medium fast paced, with the ability to swing the ball. Barely used to give any runs away, and took some awesome wickets!

I should have made it to professional level, but then there were other more important things to do in my life.