User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    xSFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    I don't like cricket.. I love it! Although I'd rather we were a bit better at it the last couple of days...

-Geoff
    how cool a fellow lover of cricket ...oh i am happy .... .........how true wish we play little bit better at the moment:sad: ....but i sure we will sort it out soon ....

MBTI
    xSFJ

Quote Originally Posted by darlets View Post
    I love hard fought test series involving Australia or when we're belting the poms.

I'm a bit over one dayers unless Gilchrist, Symonds or Hussey is batting.

Only seen two 20/20, the second one was good, but it was mainly due to the commentors.

Currently though, unless we play India on the sub continent it can get abit boring.
    nothing better than when there really intense test . ..i love england always but really enjoy and watching aus...some fantastic players...

i been to few 20/20...really enjoyed them ....went to watch pakistan last year and i have to say ...never again ...was totally different to any test i been too.. did not enjoy the vibe...

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by mystery View Post
    nothing better than when there really intense test . ..i love england always but really enjoy and watching aus...some fantastic players...

i been to few 20/20...really enjoyed them ....went to watch pakistan last year and i have to say ...never again ...was totally different to any test i been too.. did not enjoy the vibe...
    I've never been to an international - I even had free tickets once but was away at the time and couldn't go

Been to some Hampshire 20/20s though which was good fun!

I see we are doing a bit better now... (fingers crossed)

-Geoff

MBTI
    INFP

I bloody love cricket. I can't get enough of it. I like nothing better than to spend all weekend with a couple of mates watching a test match. I even rearrange sleeping patterns as much as possible to accommodate tests played in strange time-zones. I have a few friends who are similarly passionate about the game, and a much larger group of friends/associates who are interested enough to keep relatively up-to-date on scores etc, but sadly I've yet to meet a local female irl who is remotely interested in the sport. Some of the most gratifying months of my life were spent in India, where everyone is suitably nuts about it, even the ladies.

Incidentally, the Australian cricket team has played no international cricket since the world cup, and I don't know what to do with myself. No tests until November. Can you feel my pain?

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

I quite like cricket. But I don't like watching test cricket as much as one-day cricket or twenty20 cricket. It tends to get boring watching test series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INTP

I love the cricket.

I have to disagree with Falcarius that test cricket is boring; I much prefer it over one day matches or twenty20 cricket.

The cricket is the primary reason I love summer in Australia. If it wasn't for cricket, I could gladly live in winter all year.

20/20 hasn't really taken off here, it's alot bigger in England.

Prefer Test cricket though
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
    Bertrand Russell

http://rayofsolar.blogspot.com/
    http://zeropointseven.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    INTP

Growing up in America, I feel so left out of the cricket thing. I didn't even know what exactly it was until about a year ago.

That being said, I have ulterior motives for liking cricket.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

ok i confess.....i love cricket .....but the question is does anyone else in her .....................or am i alone :horor:.....
    I like cricket too.

Do you like Imran Khan?

most chicks get the hots for him.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ