• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Man from Earth

Alpha Prime

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
XXXX

In short: Intellectual, Philosophical and Down-to-Earth.

Description: The story about a mysterious man who is about to make a sudden departure from a group of friends he has had the past decade. While a few friends manage to make him stay for a while, they begin to unravel his alleged past. Is he who he claims to be (a man with perfect cell-degradation/build up, and thus able to live for thousands of years)? Is he pulling a joke? Is he mentally unstable?

Comments: Not my usual brand of whiskey, but absolutely worth watching!

Score: 8.2/10, 19,263 votes.

Link: IMDB

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I loved it even though there's a bit of "naivety" involved. I mean, a whole movie in one room, running on dialogue alone? That's a winner in my book.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
It's exceptionally bad, if judging it alongside other films. Contains a cute story, but if it were a high budget major movie with scenes of the past instead of narrative, it would've been 10x better.

Alpha Prime

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
XXXX
I loved it even though there's a bit of "naivety" involved. I mean, a whole movie in one room, running on dialogue alone? That's a winner in my book.

Yah, that screams a low budget. Still, I am amazed at what they pulled off with so little.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
It's exceptionally bad, if judging it alongside other films. Contains a cute story, but if it were a high budget major movie with scenes of the past instead of narrative, it would've been 10x better.
It's my second hint now.
I do start thinking you have really shitty movie tastes dude.