• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kiwi Sketch Art

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
The body art here is pretty ^_^

deathandtaxes01.png

sketchpage01.png

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Could you tell us a little more about your drawings, Hap'? :)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ I LOVE the masculinity in your men :) and the specifically beautiful definition of the woman's lips there!

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Which ones are men?

Uh, the top two are Taxes and Death (respectively) for an old story. The girl on the top is for a comic project I'm doing with a friend (I hope she doesn't get mad at me for posting) and the one at the bottom is just some guy I drew who looks very girly while watching Spongebob today. I think he's secretly Oscar Wilde.

...lips are fun to draw. I don't get why anyone would possibly skimp on them :D

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ Exactly what I mean, though. My men, when I draw them, tend to still look feminine somehow. I can't seem to touch the masculine qualities in my art. :) You're capable of drawing lips on them and everything. It's appreciable.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Eaglebishy.jpg

Hauntedcastle.jpg

^I didnt draw this, but I think I caught the wicked-est picture of the disney castle I could.

LadyPinkconcept1.jpg

And of course, Pinky in her early formats.

Parrish

MBTI Type
infp
Waa, I always liked the style of anime or manga drawing, but I`m no good at it. Keep it up, Kyuuei:yes:

Haphazard the first thing that came to my mind after seeing the sketch of the guy with longer hair was Dorian Gray:blush:

I had a Pon&Zi fan phase. Mostly in class.
IMG008-1.jpg
I`m obsessed with drawing hands. And feet:D
IMG019-1.jpg
IMG020-1.jpg

charcoal testing:
IMG005-1.jpg

cheers:blush:

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
puppy.jpg

superduck.jpg

snakeswan.jpg

I used to draw creatures back in high school and realised I was average and I tried to photoshop some of them.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here's a small sample of work I've done. I'm not even sure if I'm all that satisfied with it, but it's the only work I have on my computer.

110bu6p.jpg

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Ive been working on my sister's nursery all weekend. The other three walls are painted a disney color called "Pluto". The scenic wall is not original art (inspired from the weebl Kenya video) but I free-hand drew it on the wall and painted it to recreate the scene my sister's safari nursery.

0307100155-00.jpg

In the process.

These pictures are all when the nursery was done.

0307101954-00.jpg

The Doors to the room

0307101955-02.jpg

My sister and said baby on the way.

0307101955-01.jpg

The project wall.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Awesome wall mural Mon! You did a great job.

Now why didn't I had an aunt that paints? Instead, I think all I got were 4 white walls. :mellow:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:blush: thank you kindly. I hope the baby likes it >.<