• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kyle XY

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
So, I just found out recently that the second half of the second season starts on January 12th. I really loved this show, and have watched every episode of it. I remember seeing the previews of the pilot on TV, and thinking..."maybe I'll watch it, I dunno." I recorded it, tried watching it and fell asleep because I was too tired. I later watched the entire pilot and it was really awesome.

The cliffhanger for the first half of the second season was kind of...underwhelming, honestly. Amanda was kidnapped. Wow. Yawn. I'm still waiting to see what happens, though. The writers were very effective at dangling carrots in front of our face during season 2, I have to admit. Is anyone else a fan of this show?

I still have to find out how I'm going to watch it since I lack cable TV. Maybe the official website will have each episode up. Or maybe I'll just have to go the....other route.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Me too, I have the date it's airing jotted into my diary, January is going to be a good month for online TV viewing. :yes: So many of my favourite shows are on a break until january, even battlestar galactica. :party2:

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
This show is awesome. Yeah, the pilot hooked me in too. There's not that many clever/unique shows on TV anymore...sad.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
What I liked about it was how unpredictable it was, but it had this tendency to answer questions in one episode and then raise new ones.