• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Resemblances

Eye 'n' Teepee

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
georgebush_monkey.jpg

Kills me every time.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Chad Smith is starting to look like Kris Kristofferson:

kriskristofferson_CMA_e.jpg

Really? When I saw that pic I thought I was looking at Jeff Bridges.

I get this from my friends all the time. Given my lanky, tall body type, my red hair & freckeled arms, and my quite demeanor I have a very distinct look/way I act. I've had a couple people claim to of found my twins.

G

Glycerine

I just met two guys down the hall from me, roommates, who look almost the same to me except one of them is very handsome and one of them is not :D I mentioned it to my friend though, who didn't really seem to get what I was talking about.
Maybe it has something to do with the symmetry/proportions of the face? lol

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
No surprise to me that Christian Bale was the original person chosen to play George Bush in the movie by Oliver Stone, although I couldn't find photos yet that quite captured the similarities that I see, especially in the eyes and nose. Their foreheads and chins are slightly different. Christian Bale Considered for George Bush Role | FilmCrunch
tangent - Funny to hear that Ronald Reagan almost got the part of Rick in "Casablanca".

51u00p.jpg

20tqnie.jpg

2mnei6v.jpg

E

Epiphany

I like this thread.

Benecio Del Toro and Brad Pitt:

brad_benecio.jpg

Chad Smith is starting to look like Kris Kristofferson:

kriskristofferson_CMA_e.jpg

When I first saw this picture, I thought of Patrick Swayze.

patrick-swayze-now.jpg

I saw an interview with Charles Manson once and he immediately reminded me of George W Bush. Something about his eyes, mouth, and voice. So I searched YouTube to see if anyone else noticed this similarity and sure enough...

[YOUTUBE="9ZMffCVrcfA"]George W Bush vs Charles Manson[/YOUTUBE]

up-charlie.jpg

george_w_bush_idiot.jpg