So... many... options.
Crap. Let me try to narrow it down. In no particular order,
1) Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. (INFJ)
2) Charles Wallace from Madeleine L'engle's Time Quartet. (INFJ)
3) DEATH from Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. (INTJ)
4) Death from Neil Gaiman's Sandman series. (ENTJ)
5) Starbuck from the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica series. (ISTP)
6) Batman. My favourite comic book hero ever. (no idea)
7) Kitty Pryde, X-Men. I love her to death (in AXM and beyond). (ENFJ)
8) Wesley Wyndam-Pryce, Angel the Series. Dark Wesley = awesome. (INTJ)
9) Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly/Serenity. His amoral but ethical awesomeness knows no bounds. (xNTP)
10) Elinor Dashwood, from Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. (ISFJ)
I find it difficult to love/empathise with a fictional person from a movie. It just doesn't have the time/scope to explore a person's psyche completely. That's why I didn't include any characters from movies. Also, I find it interesting that it's 5F:5M.
Edited to try to type them.