• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who are your Top Ten Favorite Fictional People

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. Maureen from The Summer Country.
2. Yuki from Fruits Basket.
3. Kyou from Fruits Basket.
4. Jason from The Forbidden Kingdom.
5. Wanderer from The Host.
6. Melanie from The Host.
7. Ian from The Host.
8. MacKenzie from The Shack.
9. Leiot from Strait Jacket.
10. Edward from Full Metal Alchemist.

sleeptowin

MBTI Type
INTJ
01. Doctor Zoidberg
02. Professor Farnsworth
03. Bender "Bending" Rodriguez
04. General Weebalow Zapp Brannigan
05. Hermes
06. Hypnotoad
07. Fry
08. Robot Police Officer
09. Leela
10. Amy

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
01. Doctor Zoidberg
02. Professor Farnsworth
03. Bender "Bending" Rodriguez
04. General Weebalow Zapp Brannigan
05. Hermes
06. Hypnotoad
07. Fry
08. Robot Police Officer
09. Leela
10. Amy

My favourite Zoidberg moment is when they're playing poker, and Zoidberg announces he has three human females, a man with an axe and a number.

Robot police officer rocks; he's a bad mutha.

Atomic Fiend

In no particular order.

Spider-man/Peter Parker
Daredevil/Matt Murdock
Frasier Crane and Niles Crane from Frasier
Malcolm from Malcolm in the middle
Ryu from Street Fighter
Doug Funny from the eponymous show.
Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho
Big Boss from the Metal Gear series
Tommy Pickles from Rugrats

Rogue

MBTI Type
ENFP
ok silently honest took some of mine :) so i challenge him to tell me who these people are! Should be very easy!

Anna Marie
Frank castiglieone / Castle
Bruce Banner
Emma Grace Frost
Remy LeBeau
Jean Grey
Harry Osbourne
James Howlet/ Logan
Mandy Celestine
Elektra Natchios!

:hi:

Atomic Fiend

ok silently honest took some of mine :) so i challenge him to tell me who these people are! Should be very easy!

Anna Marie
Frank castiglieone / Castle
Bruce Banner
Emma Grace Frost
Remy LeBeau
Jean Grey
Harry Osbourne
James Howlet/ Logan
Mandy Celestine
Elektra Natchios!

:hi:
Don't know
Frank Castle = Punisher
Hulk
Evil Whore Former X-men baddie turned ambigously good, sleeping with Scott.
Gambit
Phoenix
Green Goblin
Wolverine
Don't know
Who hasn't heard of Elektra. I'm a huge Daredevil fan.

Atomic Fiend

Very very Impressive! :)

1. is ROGUE!!!

I never knew rouge's real name before today. The first time it was mentioned was the movie, but it was never mentioned in the comic till recently. And I tend to stay away from books with large complicated histories. I prefer street level stories.

2. is Mantis Madonna!

I still don't know who that is.

Rogue

MBTI Type
ENFP
Oh no doubt! she is super hawt and its hard ti find something with her in it! Do you know of any? I wish I looked like her *HOLLA*

Rogue

MBTI Type
ENFP
OK I tell you if I find something.... now...how can I make myself green.....LOL

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Rogue, I think I recognized Wolverine in your list too. Certain reasons cause my more comic geek friends to call me Wolverine as a joke.

Samantha Carter
Ronon Dex
Motoko Kusanagi
PING
Drizzt Do'Urden
Liara T'Soni
Treize Khushrenada
Spike Spiegel
Edward
Data

sleeptowin

MBTI Type
INTJ
My favourite Zoidberg moment is when they're playing poker, and Zoidberg announces he has three human females, a man with an axe and a number.

Robot police officer rocks; he's a bad mutha.

I believe he announces that he has three human females, a man giving him self brainsurgery and a number. Yes, that one is really good.

Also, this one is good; Stop! Stop! If you interrupt the mating dance the male will become enraged and maul us with his fearsome gonad!

The Robot police officer, yeah, he's a bad mutha... baby...

:D

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
George Milton - Of Mice & Men
Tularecito - The Pastures of Heaven
Zooey Glass - Franny & Zooey
Adah Price - The Poisonwood Bible
Charles Wallace - A Wrinkle in Time
Severus Snape - Harry Potter
Lyra - His Dark Materials
Bigger Thomas - Native Son
Doodle - The Scarlet Ibis
Ellen Foster - Ellen Foster

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
My top ten fictional characters:

- Sherlock Holmes; I enjoy his use of logic, reasoning and observational skills. I like that he is an independent thinker and independent of any authority. His knowledge and skills cover a wide range from forensic research to monographs on types of tobacco. At the same time he is a flawed character, unable or unwilling to get involved in intimate relationships and addicted to narcotics.
- Moriarty; As Holmes says, without Moriarty there would be no Holmes.
- Spock; I admire his ability to not show emotion, to be strong at all times and to always make the right decision regardless of its unpopularity.
- Columbo; I wish I could be as modest as Columbo. For although he appears to be a bumbling fool, quite often he will outwit the most fiendish of adversary. And he does it in the most self deprecating way.
- Peter Griffin; Zany, whacky, live for today attitude. The funniest yet most annoying laugh. Willing to do anything no matter how damned stupid it is.
- Stuey Griffin; Although he is anti-social, his plots and methods are so childish that they can be scuppered by Brian the dog (such as him surrounding himself in a lair of cardboard boxes which he declares to be inpenetrable, and Brian simply knocking them over).
- Monty Burns; Outright evil, there are lots of amusing moments especially when we find out he holds a chair at Springfield University (cut to demonic throne with snarling dogs chained to it).
- The Dude; From the film the Big Lebowski. Provider of many a great quote and seemingly always right.
- R.P. McMurphy; From the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Willing to buck the system, through raw will power, strength of personality, imagination and daring, although unfortunately beaten by the combine in the end.
- Lieutenant Dan; From the film Forrest Gump. Looks death in the face, and learns to live with his incomplete self. Faces down God , survives and becomes a better person.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
I believe he announces that he has three human females, a man giving him self brainsurgery and a number. Yes, that one is really good.

Also, this one is good; Stop! Stop! If you interrupt the mating dance the male will become enraged and maul us with his fearsome gonad!

The Robot police officer, yeah, he's a bad mutha... baby...

:D

I stand corrected :) Thanks. It was a laugh out loud moment for me.