• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pandora Radio

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Seconded. It's a very good site. I listen to it all the time.

I'm glad you mentioned it to the forum as a whole, even though I already know about it through another INTJ friend. It's worth mentioning twice. ;)

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
WOW! Haight got excited about something! Must be splendiferous!

*rushes to enthusiastically check out site*

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

We believe that you are in United Kingdom. If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please contact us at pandora-support@pandora.com

Fucker!

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
WOW! Haight got excited about something! Must be splendiferous!

*rushes to enthusiastically check out site*

Fucker!
Yeah, I used to use it up until before the copyright rubbish about a year and a half ago. I am too lazy to use a proxy server to get around it, so I use Last.FM instead.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Y'know... how funny... I just started listening to it two and half days ago at the suggestion of my ex.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I went though the links that the green girl dropped in this thread and those sites seem comparable.

the green girl?? haha guess that'd be me and yeah...they're good too! :D

Poser

Fe, rusted.
MBTI Type
INTP
Awesome. Thanks! This is perfect for work. Someone had mentioned this to me a while ago but I forgot to check it out because I was pretty happy with the station I had set up in yahoo music but it sold to Rhapsody recently and would only allow you to stream so many songs a month.