• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TYPOLOGY CENTRAL ART CONTEST!

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey everyone don't forget to send me your stuff for the art contest!!

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wait, I send it to you or the judges?

Um originally it was send it to the judges but we decided to change it so that way the judges won't know who they're judging only what they're judging.

So you can send me your stuff and I'll send it to them.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Um originally it was send it to the judges but we decided to change it so that way the judges won't know who they're judging only what they're judging.

So you can send me your stuff and I'll send it to them.

okie doke. sent. :)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, I haven't gotten my prize yet.

Gauche

It's still running guys.. We are using advanced logic and knowledge to evaluate.... ok thats crap but,

You know, Sunshine is idle or what, we must wait for her,

and I'll tell you a secret, there might be the third stage after this - photography;)

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh dear. Yes yes yes postings to come. My apologies. Again. :/ :( :blush:

(Next time around I'm giving this job to an ESFJ)

Btw your judges are great, just to let you know. Doin a really good job.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you want to submit any last minute art, do it asap. Thanks.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's still running guys.. We are using advanced logic and knowledge to evaluate.... ok thats crap but,

You know, Sunshine is idle or what, we must wait for her,

and I'll tell you a secret, there might be the third stage after this - photography;)

I know you meant it's crap in the sense that that's not why things moved slowly but I just wanted to say...

You guys should see what Kyuuei was saying about the art. She had some really good analysis about the pieces she thinks should win. She's a very good judge.

And Gauche is very intelligent and always coming up with all these great ideas to improve things.

And all three have knowledge about art.

They're all really good judges. (Also very pleasant to work with. TenINsFJ was especially nice.)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:laugh: I have nice things to say about nice art. ;) Now someone try to submit some Dada and see if my roof is still intact.

penelope

MBTI Type
INxJ
:laugh: I have nice things to say about nice art. ;) Now someone try to submit some Dada and see if my roof is still intact.

haha, I'm a fan of dada, but I don't expect any contemporaries to pull it off. :newwink:

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz

Critique my dada kiwi!

kiwi.jpg