• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TYPOLOGY CENTRAL ART CONTEST!

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's the surprise prize? Does the forum get to vote on what is received?

I vote candy, sexy pics of Edahn, or paying off the winner's delinquent parking tickets.

:nice:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I figured that the sexy pics of Edahn were already in the Best Drawing category.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I figured that the sexy pics of Edahn were already in the Best Drawing category.

Oh. :ohmy:

Well then, sexy pics of someone else. Differ'nt ones for each category! :happy2:

I believe spirilis, JackFlak, Geoff, Synarch, and Peguy have volunteered for the cause.

:devil:

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who won the baking one?

Oh yeah. Voting ended on that a while back right? Voting will end on all of the other categories today at 7pm.

And why didn't I receive a sample of the winning baked good?! :drool:

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
yeah, i would like to see more art from people willing to share it.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I don't really have time to make submissions right now but I have a few pieces from awhile back I could use.

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Where are the winners for the competition?

Jon_sparky

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
nine
Here is a bronze sculpture that I did, from lost wax casting.

This is another, it is a lotus in sterling silver. The flower and leaves are sculpted from wax sheets, then cast with the lost wax process.

F

figsfiggyfigs

30303_436849150277_736615277_5493911_3389853_n.jpg

... thought I'd make a submission xD