• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gun Appreciation Thread

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
YouTube - NTW 20 Rifle

Forgot how to embed videos.

This is the rifle they modeled the sniper rifle in Halo off of.

It comes with two uppers to deal with either a 14.5mm or 20mm cartidge.

Personally I'm a bigger fan of the distance performance, and penetration capabilities of the 14.5mm.:devil:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
1866-short-rifle-20-in.jpg

^:wubbie: It's gorgeous!

Hmm.. Cimarron Firearms - Old West Guns and Cowboy Action Shooting Firearms ?

Cim's a firearms dealer?:shock: NO WAY! Discounts! :party2:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
YouTube - NTW 20 Rifle

Forgot how to embed videos.

This is the rifle they modeled the sniper rifle in Halo off of.

It comes with two uppers to deal with either a 14.5mm or 20mm cartidge.

Personally I'm a bigger fan of the distance performance, and penetration capabilities of the 14.5mm.:devil:

That is just plain... AWESOME! :yes: Now I want one. ;)

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
I just picked up a carbine A.K. 47...lot of fun. Romanian made, of course.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
" when I hold a gun, I feel a surge of power... like God must feel... when He is holding a gun"

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Wish I could say it's mine. I don't actually own any guns, unfortunately, though I really admire their aesthetic and functional beauty. I'm going to be resorting to blades during the zombie apocalypse if I don't invest in a shiny toy soon enough.

Also, it seems to me that AK-47 + segway = the ultimate zombie-killing machine :D
gbVNS.gif

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
^That looks dangerous fun.

My personal favorite is the SKS :wubbie: so much fun to shoot, even with the bruising.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
^ Well I'm simply jealous. Yay carbines! I would love to fire a K98 or a M1 carbine.

I also enjoy me some AK74 :devil:

ics-ak74m.jpg

Though most AR's made of steel will make me hot in the pants. :wubbie:

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
You could be right, and if so, google images has failed me. It claims it to be a AK74M.

aust_ww2_bren_gun.jpg

Pic unrelated

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4

The AK-101 assault rifle is an export version of the 5.45mm Kalashnikov AK-74M assault rifle. The main difference between AK-101 and AK-74M is in ammunition used - the AK-101 is chambered for 5.56x45mm NATO ammunition. Otherwise it is basically the same as the AK-74M, which is the current standard issue rifle of the Russian army.

Splitting hairs, are we?

Also, I had the pleasure of admiring an acquaintance's steel lower receiver M16 w/ M203 & suppressor. Oh my, what a gun. I was definitely flooded with appreciation.