• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trauma Center - Under the Knife [DS]

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Trauma Center and other [DS] Games

Trauma Center - Under the Knife
Sooo I was playing that Game for the first Time today and thought it was pretty cool. For those who don't know it, let me explain it really quickly.

You are some Noob Doctor working in a Hospital and you have to do all Sorts of Operations. The first Time the Nurse helps you out with Hints and Step-by-Step Tutorials but after you did the OP once you are pretty much on your own. Hehe.
You have 5 Minutes to solve the Problem and uhm later on you also need to watch out the Pulse of the Patient.
So you have to cut, sew, desinfect, massage and whatever other Things you can do on a DS Touch Screen.

Now my Question...does Anyone know that Game or maybe play it?
Why do you or why don't you? =)

Also: what are your favorite DS Games?

Last edited: