• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Member-Created Art

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP

Very nice. And they are so cheap.

Uber, I like the Galaxy. I'd like to see it without the flashlight reflecting from it, though. They all seem to lose a lot of their colors when you photo them.

Here's some of mine:

The_Hunt_by_nolla.jpg

Mobile_Iglu_Traditional_by_nolla.jpg

Saatanan_Perillinen_by_nolla.jpg

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Cool Thread! =D
Oh and I like your Jewels, Ama!
And I love your Sketches, Brendan!!

My Stuff is actually in my Profile too. Well SOME of it. I have too much Things to put them all in the Profile-Album. =/

EDIT: Geee, like the evil Bunneh, nolla! =D

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Amargith That jewelry is AMAZING! It's gorgeous, I love it! :)

nolla Oh noes! Rabid bunneh!! :D I like the last- the baby buggy. There's something a bit nostalgic about the color use in it. Makes me think of a rainy day and a forgotten child. :( Sad, but in a [morbidly?] good way...

Here are a couple of mine. *cringes at the flurries of 'anime isn't real art!' comments now*

Freefall_by_TwistedPixiSister.jpg

["Freefall"]

Joker__s_Wild_by_TwistedPixiSister.jpg

["Joker Card" ]
Son_of_the_Dragon_by_TwistedPixiSister.jpg

["Son of the Dragon"]
[ok here's one that isn't an anime image...]

LoVe_by_TwistedPixiSister.jpg
["Love"]

Hirsch63

MBTI Type
IS??
A couple of pieces from around 2000...It's not tecnically "Art" I suppose, but it is my craft....

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:blush: Tnx for the compliments guys.

Man, I am so jealous at all you painters 'n stuff. You guys are awesome. Everyone clearly has their own style of drawing. I utterly suck at drawing, though not for a lack of trying.

And Hirsch, are you furreal? You've got what we call in Dutch golden hands, dude.

Hirsch63

MBTI Type
IS??
Very nice.:yes:

Just out of interest, how long does it take to make one of those?

Thanks!

Depends upon design requirements. When you build custom, everything is a prototype...sure the components are familiar so the more items you make, the faster that you will get overall. The large sideboard made of cherry would take about a month. The pine chest a week or so. That includes design, the trip to the sawmill, shaping the rough lumber, etc...

Hirsch63

MBTI Type
IS??
Amargith;429211 And Hirsch said:
:blush: Golden hands?....it hasn't allowed me to accumulate much of the gelt. But it is what I seem to love doing...Getting orders and customers is the trick...that's a whole different skill set....

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Waah, I have overseen Hirschs Crafts! How could I? Now Ima rotten in Hell! (Wohoo, finally :D)
Sorry Hirsch! You did a GREAT AWESOME Job on those!! =D

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Goooo Storyyy! Love your Freefall Pic! And I mean A LOT! >///<

:hug: Thank you! I was rather proud of how it turned out since it was being colored a different way than my 'norm'.

Hirsch! Great craftsmanship! Makes me think of my uncle and grandpa- they used to do a lot of crafting like shelves, desks, rocking chairs, things like that. Very cool :) I admire someone who can put that much time and effort into their work.

penelope

MBTI Type
INxJ
I'm actually trying to make a living as an artist, haha. I'm about to complete my BFA in Painting in May and then might go off to grad school.

Some of my work:

300.jpg

300.jpg

300.jpg

300.jpg

Those are really tiny, but I've got more on my website and they're available to buy as prints and some as originals on my shop. I've actually got a really big sale going on right now at the shop... :)

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I'm actually trying to make a living as an artist, haha. I'm about to complete my BFA in Painting in May and then might go off to grad school.

Some of my work:
[IMAGES]

Those are really tiny, but I've got more on my website and they're available to buy as prints and some as originals on my shop. I've actually got a really big sale going on right now at the shop... :)

My god, you're incredible! You've got the talent to be a professional for sure.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
A couple of pieces from around 2000...It's not tecnically "Art" I suppose, but it is my craft....

Not technically "art"?! Screw that, they're awesome! I take it you're a professional carpenter?