User Tag List

Thread: 1408

MBTI
    ESFJ

Default 1408

Did anyone else see this? I really like this movie. I've seen it twice already.
    I typed the guy as INT? and I typed the hotel room itself as INTJ... "the mastermind" of course.
    I do recommend seeing this, because it's genuinely scary. None of that fake crap with things popping out. The ending was great too.
    I bet they'll put something in the air tonight, just to light your face.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by girlnamedbless View Post
    Did anyone else see this? I really like this movie. I've seen it twice already.
    I typed the guy as INT? and I typed the hotel room itself as INTJ... "the mastermind" of course.
    I do recommend seeing this, because it's genuinely scary. None of that fake crap with things popping out. The ending was great too.
    Let me just cut to the chase here. Did Lloyd Dobler take his shirt off at any point?

Seriously though, I've been meaning to see this. And moreso now that you've posted about it. I'm intrigued by the room having a personality of its own.

I always perk up when a thriller-type movie is rated PG-13, because that's a good sign it's more of a Hitchcock you-don't-get-to-see-everything scariness than an OMG-he-had-to-cut-off-his-own-foot-on-screen scariness. The Ring, for example, was one of my favorites. The Others falls into that category as well.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Let me just cut to the chase here. Did Lloyd Dobler take his shirt off at any point?

Seriously though, I've been meaning to see this. And moreso now that you've posted about it. I'm intrigued by the room having a personality of its own.

I always perk up when a thriller-type movie is rated PG-13, because that's a good sign it's more of a Hitchcock you-don't-get-to-see-everything scariness than an OMG-he-had-to-cut-off-his-own-foot-on-screen scariness. The Ring, for example, was one of my favorites. The Others falls into that category as well.
    Haha, no, sadly John's shirt stayed on the whole time. Yeah, the hotel room definitely does have its own personality.. rather creepy.

The Ring and The Others are my favorites, as well. But I also enjoy the Saw series. I'm a sucker for twisted/surpirsing endings, and that's what Saw is all about. Plus you can't beat a movie with an INTJ villain.
    I bet they'll put something in the air tonight, just to light your face.

MBTI
    INTJ

I read the short story in Everything's Eventual a few years ago. I'd probably go see it just for John <sigh>.

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

Forensic files are re-runs tonight . I am on my way to the video store now and will look for it. I hate exceptionally gruesome movies so PG-13 is right up my alley!
    Last edited by Lookin4theBestNU; 07-13-2007 at 09:01 PM. Reason: This must still be in theaters? I didn't find it :(.
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

The ending is awesome. I thought the whole concept was original enough to keep my attention. And plus John C. And Samuel J. are like my main dudes.

MBTI
    ESTP

I liked more the idea itself than the movie. But I was impressed, I don't usually like this type of movies, but I saw this one several times.
    I'd say that the guy himself is and INTJ, but the room... the room was plainly evil. Have no idea what type.

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by girlnamedbless View Post
    The ending was great too.
    Quote Originally Posted by quietmusician View Post
    The ending is awesome.
    Which ending?
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Aerithria View Post
    Which ending?
    I was referring to the scene with the tape at the end.

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by quietmusician View Post
    I was referring to the scene with the tape at the end.
    Ah yeah. If I'm guessing right, I think I prefer the other one. Though both are different from what happens in the story, so it really boils down to opinion. All of them were well done.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]