• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Types in Movies

lookoutbelow84093

MBTI Type
INFP
What good example of personality types have you guys seen in movies?

A few which I loved was that Hearald guy in "A Knights Tale" with that speech he gave when introducing the "protector of italian virginity", not to mention when he gets punched in the face right by the redhead. -INFJ?

"saving private ryan" - Tom Hanks - ENTJ?

Star trek- Jean luc picard- INTJ?

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
I was just watching Saving Private Ryan last night, Im guessing thats why you asked? I was curious too... lol

Capt Miller?
Sgt Horvath?
Cpl Upham?
Medic Wade?
Private Reiben?

Anyone??????

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I was just watching Saving Private Ryan last night, Im guessing thats why you asked? I was curious too... lol

Capt Miller?
Sgt Horvath?
Cpl Upham?
Medic Wade?
Private Reiben?

Anyone??????

Bueller??