• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favourite Simpsons Clips

Natrushka

Pareo cattus
MBTI Type
INTJ
"I am so smart. S-m-r-t" and " I'm making people happy. I'm the magical man. I live in a gumdrop house on lollipop lane"

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I remember watching the Simpsons on television when it first went on the air... What a hoot, it was unlike anything else on at the time.

There are far too many moments to recount even when just considering the first few seasons, but one of the funniest things from the first few episodes to me was when Homer tried to teach Bart how to catch rabbits in the woods and built a sapling snare that ended up flinging the bunny over the horizon...

We still use "kwyjibo" in casual conversation around here.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
My cat's breath smells like cat food!

Sax-uh-muh-phone... sax---uh---muh---phooooooone...

TRAMAPOLINE! TRAMBOPOLINE!

Cerpin_Taxt

MBTI Type
INTP
Simpson, Homer Simpson, he's the greatest guy in history.
From the town of Springfield, he's about to hit a chestnut tree, Doh.

:yes:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
PS, I'm two degrees of separation from Matt Groening.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
You mean you've both slept with Al Sharpton.

If only... :wubbie:

My childhood best friend's father (who I consider a friend now that I'm an adult) is an underground musician with a bunch of semi-famous friends. One of them is Matt Groening.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Homer: "To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems!"

Lisa: "I don't want to eat meat. I think it's wrong."
Homer: "Oh, Lisa, it's lamb, not A lamb!"

Krusty lamenting that his Krusty Burger/Olympics promotion will cost him $44 million after the Soviets pull out of the Olympics.

Smithers: "Mr. Burns, step back from the brink of insanity!"
Burns: "I'll do no such thing!"

Homer falling down the gorge after accidentally attempting to skateboard across it.

The entire episode about Frank Grimes. The deconstruction of Homer Simpson.

Last edited:

spartan26

MBTI Type
INTP
They turned a 7-11 not to far from me into a Kwik-E-Mart. I've been meaning to see what it looks like inside.

There was one where I think Bart has the Zapruder film or something like that and he sticks it in the projector at school and the film catches fire and disintegrates like a wick. I just loved the tiny, little "d'oh" that escapes his lips after it happens.

Llenyd

MBTI Type
INTP
Homer hits a deer running across the road.

Homer: D'oh!
Marge: Oh dear!
Lisa: A female deer!

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
That's a great one!

I also enjoy the one when Homer becomes morbidly obese and works from home, and gets the drinking bird to keep pecking the Y button. In the end, he plugs the vent, preventing a meltdown, and Lisa comments "I think it's ironic that dad saved the day while a slimmer man would've fallen to his death." Bart replies "And I think it's ironic that for once, Dad's butt prevented the release of toxic gas!"

MBTI Type
INTJ
They turned a 7-11 not to far from me into a Kwik-E-Mart. I've been meaning to see what it looks like inside.

There was one where I think Bart has the Zapruder film or something like that and he sticks it in the projector at school and the film catches fire and disintegrates like a wick. I just loved the tiny, little "d'oh" that escapes his lips after it happens.

I've been to it, it's well worth a visit. You can buy a Squishee, pink donuts, Krusty Os, and Buzz Cola! The detail in the various signs throughout the store is obsessive in its referencing of specific episodes from the past. It's at Olive and Verdugo in Burbank.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My two favorite Simpsons moments were the news flash about how wasting food is the latest hot trend, and the time Homer saw the shirt with a picture of him saying something about being stupid in a word bubble, to which Homer remarked, "I don't remember saying that!"

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
The Epsiode where Homer says, "It's my dream in life to accomplish my many goals!"

The one where people and especially HOMER followed the RibWich like groupies for a band following its "tours" all over the country

The episode where burns says, That's right, getting ever closer to the poisoned doughnut. There is a poisoned doughnut isn't there Smithers?
Smithers, Our lawyers checked into it Sir and they consider it murder.
Burns, Blast their oily hides!

The one where Marge paints Mr Burns and Homer is found saying at one point after being insulted by Burns, If you need me, I'll be in the refridgerator! while crying.

I also love the episode where Homer barges in on Milhouse and Bart while they are laughing and wearing dresses and singing while jumping on the bed, Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves, and Homer yells- What are you two laughing at, and don't say Jimmy Fallon or I'll know you're lying!

It's really hard for me to pick episodes because I just love them all, especially after the 3rd and 4th seasons when they focused more on Homer and it became less of a Bart cartoon. I think my two favorite characters are Homer and Mr. Burns. I love it when Burns is on! Excellent!

Cerpin_Taxt

MBTI Type
INTP
The Epsiode where Homer says, "It's my dream in life to accomplish my many goals!"

The one where people and especially HOMER followed the RibWich like groupies for a band following its "tours" all over the country

The episode where burns says, That's right, getting ever closer to the poisoned doughnut. There is a poisoned doughnut isn't there Smithers?
Smithers, Our lawyers checked into it Sir and they consider it murder.
Burns, Blast their oily hides!

The one where Marge paints Mr Burns and Homer is found saying at one point after being insulted by Burns, If you need me, I'll be in the refridgerator! while crying.

I also love the episode where Homer barges in on Milhouse and Bart while they are laughing and wearing dresses and singing while jumping on the bed, Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves, and Homer yells- What are you two laughing at, and don't say Jimmy Fallon or I'll know you're lying!

It's really hard for me to pick episodes because I just love them all, especially after the 3rd and 4th seasons when they focused more on Homer and it became less of a Bart cartoon. I think my two favorite characters are Homer and Mr. Burns. I love it when Burns is on! Excellent!

Exactly, hahaha...doh.