• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favourite Simpsons Clips

Cerpin_Taxt

MBTI Type
INTP
I put this in another thread, but should really be here aswell

Bart: Wow, cool, God is so in your face!
Homer: Yeah, He's my favorite fictional character.

spartan26

MBTI Type
INTP
I've been to it, it's well worth a visit. You can buy a Squishee, pink donuts, Krusty Os, and Buzz Cola! The detail in the various signs throughout the store is obsessive in its referencing of specific episodes from the past. It's at Olive and Verdugo in Burbank.
I was going to go to the one on Venice and Sepulveda. I rode by at 8:30 this evening and there was a freckin' line to get in! Can you believe that? It looked like Pinks, I couldn't believe it. I don't know if they were waiting for something in particular like maybe they had a live characters there or something for people to pose with. I didn't even bother to pull in.

I guess they're doing this all over the country though. My sister lives in Colorado and said she passed by one that was the same way.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I was going to go to the one on Venice and Sepulveda. I rode by at 8:30 this evening and there was a freckin' line to get in! Can you believe that? It looked like Pinks, I couldn't believe it. I don't know if they were waiting for something in particular like maybe they had a live characters there or something for people to pose with. I didn't even bother to pull in.

I guess they're doing this all over the country though. My sister lives in Colorado and said she passed by one that was the same way.

Yeah, I read an article about it, I think they're doing it in LA, New York, Denver and Dallas. But I thought it was only one store per city. In any event, ALL 7-Elevens have Simpsons posters and merchandise, so some people think it's happening near them, but the whole store isn't transformed.