User Tag List

First 123 Last

Homer: "To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems!"

Lisa: "I don't want to eat meat. I think it's wrong."
    Homer: "Oh, Lisa, it's lamb, not A lamb!"

Krusty lamenting that his Krusty Burger/Olympics promotion will cost him $44 million after the Soviets pull out of the Olympics.

Smithers: "Mr. Burns, step back from the brink of insanity!"
    Burns: "I'll do no such thing!"

Homer falling down the gorge after accidentally attempting to skateboard across it.

The entire episode about Frank Grimes. The deconstruction of Homer Simpson.
    Last edited by EffEmDoubleyou; 07-15-2007 at 03:25 AM. Reason: typo

MBTI
    INTP

They turned a 7-11 not to far from me into a Kwik-E-Mart. I've been meaning to see what it looks like inside.

There was one where I think Bart has the Zapruder film or something like that and he sticks it in the projector at school and the film catches fire and disintegrates like a wick. I just loved the tiny, little "d'oh" that escapes his lips after it happens.

MBTI
    INTP

Homer hits a deer running across the road.

Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: Oh dear!
    Lisa: A female deer!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

That's a great one!

I also enjoy the one when Homer becomes morbidly obese and works from home, and gets the drinking bird to keep pecking the Y button. In the end, he plugs the vent, preventing a meltdown, and Lisa comments "I think it's ironic that dad saved the day while a slimmer man would've fallen to his death." Bart replies "And I think it's ironic that for once, Dad's butt prevented the release of toxic gas!"
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by spartan26 View Post
    They turned a 7-11 not to far from me into a Kwik-E-Mart. I've been meaning to see what it looks like inside.

There was one where I think Bart has the Zapruder film or something like that and he sticks it in the projector at school and the film catches fire and disintegrates like a wick. I just loved the tiny, little "d'oh" that escapes his lips after it happens.
    I've been to it, it's well worth a visit. You can buy a Squishee, pink donuts, Krusty Os, and Buzz Cola! The detail in the various signs throughout the store is obsessive in its referencing of specific episodes from the past. It's at Olive and Verdugo in Burbank.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by girlnamedbless View Post
    I think Ralph is an ENFP. Proof that not all Ns are super-smart, just like not all Ss are stupid.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

My two favorite Simpsons moments were the news flash about how wasting food is the latest hot trend, and the time Homer saw the shirt with a picture of him saying something about being stupid in a word bubble, to which Homer remarked, "I don't remember saying that!"
    Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.

-- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, June 1746 --

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I think Ralph is an ENFP.
    Expound.
    Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.

-- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, June 1746 --

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

The Epsiode where Homer says, "It's my dream in life to accomplish my many goals!"

The one where people and especially HOMER followed the RibWich like groupies for a band following its "tours" all over the country

The episode where burns says, That's right, getting ever closer to the poisoned doughnut. There is a poisoned doughnut isn't there Smithers?
    Smithers, Our lawyers checked into it Sir and they consider it murder.
    Burns, Blast their oily hides!

The one where Marge paints Mr Burns and Homer is found saying at one point after being insulted by Burns, If you need me, I'll be in the refridgerator! while crying.

I also love the episode where Homer barges in on Milhouse and Bart while they are laughing and wearing dresses and singing while jumping on the bed, Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves, and Homer yells- What are you two laughing at, and don't say Jimmy Fallon or I'll know you're lying!

It's really hard for me to pick episodes because I just love them all, especially after the 3rd and 4th seasons when they focused more on Homer and it became less of a Bart cartoon. I think my two favorite characters are Homer and Mr. Burns. I love it when Burns is on! Excellent!
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    The Epsiode where Homer says, "It's my dream in life to accomplish my many goals!"

The one where people and especially HOMER followed the RibWich like groupies for a band following its "tours" all over the country

The episode where burns says, That's right, getting ever closer to the poisoned doughnut. There is a poisoned doughnut isn't there Smithers?
    Smithers, Our lawyers checked into it Sir and they consider it murder.
    Burns, Blast their oily hides!

The one where Marge paints Mr Burns and Homer is found saying at one point after being insulted by Burns, If you need me, I'll be in the refridgerator! while crying.

I also love the episode where Homer barges in on Milhouse and Bart while they are laughing and wearing dresses and singing while jumping on the bed, Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves, and Homer yells- What are you two laughing at, and don't say Jimmy Fallon or I'll know you're lying!

It's really hard for me to pick episodes because I just love them all, especially after the 3rd and 4th seasons when they focused more on Homer and it became less of a Bart cartoon. I think my two favorite characters are Homer and Mr. Burns. I love it when Burns is on! Excellent!

Exactly, hahaha...doh.
    One by one, over the months, the other bulbs burn out, and are gone. The first few of these hit Byron hard. He's still a new arrival, still hasn't accepted his immortality. But on through the burning hours he starts to learn about the transience of others: learns that loving them while they're here becomes easier, and also more intenseto love as if each design-hour will be the last.

Thomas Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

I can't go on, I'll go on.

Samuel Beckett - The Unnamable