User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 314

Thread: Hockey?

  1. #71
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    Well, not until the season is over, because the matchups won't be set until then. The last day of the regular season is April 6. I'm sure that by that night, NHL.com will have all the matchups, dates and times.
    Thanks!


    Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Yeah. I'm sorry, but I'm going to need the Flyers to keep losing. My Capitals are two points behind them at the moment, and they need that last spot. Thanks.

  2. #72
    Member typo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    54

    Default Are you a hockey fan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    From what I have gathered as a Canadian: Hockey + playoffs = not now.
    Does this also mean that you are a hockey fan? Or does your use of "gathered" imply a passive, unavoidable interest?

  3. #73

    Default

    Lumbergh is not a Caps fan. He would have to be a fan of a team from the Sun Belt that has no history at all. Let's say...Phoenix Coyotes?

    (I could have said Sharks, but I laid off.)

    Also, the Caps and Sabres are hereby invited to stay exactly where they are. THX.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  4. #74
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    Lumbergh is not a Caps fan. He would have to be a fan of a team from the Sun Belt that has no history at all. Let's say...Phoenix Coyotes?

    (I could have said Sharks, but I laid off.)

    Also, the Caps and Sabres are hereby invited to stay exactly where they are. THX.
    I wouldn't have figured Lumbergh to be a Caps fan, it's just the way notaprettygirl made her request, it was very Lumbergh-esque and it immediately made me envision a picture of the man. hah

    P.S.
    The Sharks beat Anaheim last night. I smell a Stanley.

  5. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    671

    Default

    Big hockey fan here! Took me 7 years on a wait-list but I finally got seasons tickets at Joe Louis last year.

    Go Red Wings!!

  6. #76
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alicia91 View Post
    Big hockey fan here! Took me 7 years on a wait-list but I finally got seasons tickets at Joe Louis last year.

    Go Red Wings!!
    That's freakin' awesome. Congrats. I think it was this thread that I mentioned (and posted pictures) of the San Jose Sharks games I went to sitting in row 1, right on the glass. My aunt and uncle have had season passes to those seats since the Sharks went to San Jose (16 years or something. I'm real jealous.). Really nice arena.

    I already posted pics before but I'll just post this one 4 the hell of it:

  7. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    671

    Default

    Very cool!! Great seats - I'm jealous. Mine are up in nose-bleed territory, and I wasn't offered a good move-down option this year - hopefully next year. At Joe Louis it takes years to move down. But I'm just happy to be there.

  8. #78
    sammy
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alicia91 View Post
    Very cool!! Great seats - I'm jealous. Mine are up in nose-bleed territory, and I wasn't offered a good move-down option this year - hopefully next year. At Joe Louis it takes years to move down. But I'm just happy to be there.
    Heck, even nose-bleed seats at the Joe are great! Well, at least we have those center screens

    Ah man, I'm craving a good Wings game something fierce. How often do you go?

  9. #79
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alicia91 View Post
    Very cool!! Great seats - I'm jealous. Mine are up in nose-bleed territory, and I wasn't offered a good move-down option this year - hopefully next year. At Joe Louis it takes years to move down. But I'm just happy to be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by philonightmare View Post
    Heck, even nose-bleed seats at the Joe are great! Well, at least we have those center screens

    Ah man, I'm craving a good Wings game something fierce. How often do you go?
    Yeah, I can only imagine the demand for Red Wings seats. Maybe we (San Jose Sharks) will see you guys in the playoffs.


  10. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    671

    Default

    Maybe we (San Jose Sharks) will see you guys in the playoffs.
    Sounds like fun!

    Ah man, I'm craving a good Wings game something fierce. How often do you go?
    Me too. I'm going this Friday to see the Wings play St. Louis. I usually go every other week. In between my husband takes clients to games.

Similar Threads

  1. World Cup of Hockey
    By mooseantlers in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-03-2016, 09:09 PM
  2. Sidney Crosby (hockey)
    By Forever_Jung in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 03:36 PM
  3. Brendan Burke (son of Leafs GM Brian and first openly gay hockey person) dies
    By Usehername in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 11:06 PM
  4. Hockey
    By LadyJaye in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 248
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 04:15 AM
  5. MBTIc Fantasy Hockey League?
    By nottaprettygal in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO