• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJ music taste

Altair

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
MUSIC IS FOOD FOR THE SOUL

I couldn't do ten so I shot for twelve. My favorite bands not in order because it really depends the mood I am in.

Rush
Yes
Uriah Heep
Asia
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Blue Oyster Cult
Iron Maiden
Jethro Tull
Alice Cooper
Elton John
Gryphon

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As far as bands go, I'm a fan of Elliot Minor's first album, and that's about all the listening to bands that I've done aside from hearing random things when other people have the radio turned on. My favorite artists include:

J.S. Bach
Chopin
Yuki Kajiura
Emilie Autumn
Hannah Fury
Enya
Mylene Farmer
Yasunori Mitsuda
Koichi Sugiyama
Nobuo Uematsu

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rolls in very randomly because my favourite singers, songs, and preferences are all Japanese.
(As such, I cannot find many of their songs on Youtube).

The genres are very varied.

DAOKO - 水星
あらき - URUSaaA愛
赤ティン - Outer Science
志方あきこ - 朱隠し
nqrse - an album preview with sample songs of my favourite rapper, nqrse.

All of them are solo arists and have written their own music, in addition to making covers.

Aside from them, I listen to various artists / composers / producers of various genres, so I barely have any top favourites.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As far as bands go, I'm a fan of Elliot Minor's first album, and that's about all the listening to bands that I've done aside from hearing random things when other people have the radio turned on. My favorite artists include:

J.S. Bach
Chopin
Yuki Kajiura
Emilie Autumn
Hannah Fury
Enya
Mylene Farmer
Yasunori Mitsuda
Koichi Sugiyama
Nobuo Uematsu

Heya @ the Kajiura Yuki and Nobuo Uematsu!!

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Favorite bands: Garbage, Guns N' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Fleetwood Mac, Queen
Songs:
"Temptation Waits" by Garbage
"Alone" by Heart
"The Ghost of You" by My Chemical Romance
"Rocket Queen" by Guns N' Roses
"Silver Springs" by Fleetwood Mac